5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,
Im fighting with a strange behavior of S1. On certain song it always happens that S1 pans my tracks and send to the right side and even if I set the pan again the the correct position it always pans them back the the right side with each reload of the song.

Have anyone experienced this kind of issue and knows a solution?

Regards
by IanM5 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:47 pm
Have you got any external controllers attached or automation tracks?

Studio One Pro 4.5, Intel i5-8400 @ 2.8GHz, 32GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen), Akai MPK Mini MKII, Novation Remote 25 (ancient, but not as ancient as I am!)
by Bbd on Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:30 pm
IanM5 wroteHave you got any external controllers attached or automation tracks?

Good question. That's what came to me too. Something is changing it. Most likely not Studio One.
Don't use any plugs.
Disconnect any external devises.
Create a new song.

Also, make sure your default song template does not have these settings preset.

Bbd

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 4.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, ELAC Sub, ATOM
by roland1 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:30 am
Open the file, correct all panning.

Do a "save as" to create a new song file. Or better yet, save to a new folder.

Detach all controllers and then open the newly created song file.

If it still pans right, then you need an exorcist because this is going into uncharted demonic possession territory — rare, but not unheard of in the DAW world.

Oh, before you call the priest, check your automation lanes to make sure they aren't panning to the right.

Thoughts and prayers.

I use: Studio One "Bug" Pro v4.51 & v3.56 on an i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and on a Mac Pro Tower (Sierra) w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.

When not loitering here, I can be found at: http://RolandK.ca

Attention all shoppers: deception and commerce are old friends. Ask questions; don't just nod and agree as expected.
[Unless it's "On sale" with a warning to "Hurry. Act now!" so you can also get a "FREE" [whatever] — what an awesome deal!]
by tovokas on Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:50 am
I guess another thing to rule out is overlooked pan automation on the tracks in question?

2017 iMac 27" i7 4.2ghz
16Gb Memory
Mac OS Mojave
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen
Studio One 4.5 Pro / Waveform 10

5 posts
Page 1 of 1