Recently in Studio One 4 Pro (latest version) I see a message at the end of a load routine that displays about a dozen macros not loading. It happens on every file. I have reinstalled Studio One 4, but it is still occurring.
I took a screen shot of the error lines. They say things like:
16.23.12 Macro not found: "Apply Scale sudioonemacro ("Create Notes" - Scal (chops off right side at that point).
16.23.12 Macro not found: "Reverse Selection.studioonemacro" ("Select Notes" - (chops off right side)
Here's a complete line:
16.23.12 Macro not found: "Note off.studioonemacro" (Global" - "Note off")
It's the same ones coming up per file that I load, regardless of what's in the file. I have checked the macros folder in Studio One (the Scripts folder) and it's loaded with a long list of macros, but I couldn't find these in that folder. Also the macro controls are working and the menus have the usual options.
Any idea how to refresh or restore the missing macros?
Last edited by lawajava on Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
That's really strange. The three macros you mention specifically are all there in my Macro Organiser and also in my macro folder. Hit "show macros folder in explorer" from Macro Organiser - the path on my PC is D:\music_studio\studio_one_projects\Macros (D:\music_studio\studio_one_projects is where I save all my songs and stuff).
My macro folder contains 203 files with the ".studioonemacro" extension plus a couple of other files. I have not added any third party stuff but I have installed the Macro Toolbar extension.
Not sure what else to suggest. I'm happy to zip up and send you my macro folder if that helps.
Presonus support came back with something to try. I followed their suggested steps and it resolved the issue. Thank you for your reply! (By the way, I have the same number of macros in my macros folder).
From Presonus on my request for help:
1. Go to menu Studio One > Macro Organizer
2. Click the Show Macros Folder link at the bottom of that window.
3. Quit Studio One and delete the file commandbar-v2.xml
Start Studio One which will load the default macro toolbar and let us know if the issue persists.
I followed those steps, and the issue went away.