6 posts
Page 1 of 1
I saw a studio version 4 pro upgrade on amazon in the presonus store. is valid for the artist version?
tank's an advance
by Trucky on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:32 am
The Studio One 4 Pro upgrade is available from the PreSonus website, PreSonus Audio Electronics store on Amazon and authorized resellers.

https://shop.presonus.com/Studio-One-Upgrades-Crossgrades

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (v1903: Build 18362.295), Studio One 4.5.3 Pro | Notion 6.5 | Universal Control v3.1.0.53214
Dell Inspiron 17 5770 (Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8 GHz, 4GB AMD Radeon 530 Graphics, 16GB RAM, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD
StudioLive Series III 32 v2.1.16232
by sirmonkey on Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:48 am
Why use Amazon for this? Amazon is eating the whole economy as it is. Why buy digital products from Amazon? They're killing retail stores, and destroying the valuation of person to person service. Why not just buy directly from Presonus? Doesn't amazon have enough $$$$ ?

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic,
by roland1 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:42 am
And with Amazon Prime, your download will arrive in as little as 2 days. :D

Seriously, buy from the Presonus website. No reason to even step outside of the store here unless you want to buy Digital Performer or Logic, in which case, they leave little choice but to shop elsewhere.

I use: Studio One "Bug" Pro v4.51 & v3.56 on an i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and on a Mac Pro Tower (Sierra) w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.

When not loitering here, I can be found at: http://RolandK.ca

Attention all shoppers: deception and commerce are old friends. Ask questions; don't just nod and agree as expected.
[Unless it's "On sale" with a warning to "Hurry. Act now!" so you can also get a "FREE" [whatever] — what an awesome deal!]
by IanM5 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:41 pm
@OP

Be careful which upgrade you choose. A "studio version 4 pro upgrade" is probably from previous versions of Pro and will not upgrade Artist. Read the description carefully.

Studio One Pro 4.5, Intel i5-8400 @ 2.8GHz, 32GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen), Akai MPK Mini MKII, Novation Remote 25 (ancient, but not as ancient as I am!)
by salvatoredamasco on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:50 am
ok tanks, the price seemed cheap and simply said upgrade, which is why I asked. i'm a newbie from studio 4, i come from old basic cackewolk knowledge

6 posts
Page 1 of 1