9 posts
Page 1 of 1
phpBB [video]
by ronlyon on Sun May 12, 2019 8:30 am
Been waiting a looooooooooooong time for this to happen.

Win 10 x64, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Reaper, Studio One 4, Komplete 9, Geist, Z3ta 2, Omnisphere, RMX, Serum.
by Funkybot on Sun May 12, 2019 2:02 pm
I'm guessing this also means S1 4.2 comes out May 21st since they mentioned that as the release date and a point update. Can't see this being just version 4.15.

Would also like to see Presonus continue to play nice with other protocols like Eucon (would be huge for me), NKS, and maybe even OSC.
by Lokeyfly on Mon May 13, 2019 5:36 am
Good info, and should make Panorama users happy. He's a little full of it on the exclusive mouse over, and then control business. Novation SLMKII, have done this for years (and now MkIII release is out). Unfortunately, he was interrupted by the reporter, as he was trying to complete that sentence. I think he managed to go over some other interesting points with Nectarine. That's pretty exciting because of the send and receive possibilities. Cool.

One other quick bit of missing information from this Nektar rep at the booth is that Novation's SL MKII also displays channel names and has been doing so for years. I wouldn't have bought one otherwise. These are not MCU limitations.

For Nektar users, and more so owners of the Panarama I'm really glad they are finally getting the souped up control that they plunked their money down on for use with Studio One. I'd be a tinge curious about the P5, and it's use of the automated fader with Studio One. I'll guess that's been fixed.

Enjoy guys!

S1 Pro 4.5.x, Laptop: VAIO i7, 8 core, Win 7 64x. Audio Interface: Audiobox 22 VSL, Audiophile 192 Controllers: Arturia Keylab 49 MkII, Novation SL25 MKII, Faderport 8, Roland JV-90, Roland GR-50, Roland Octapad, Akai MPD-18. MIDI Patchbay: MOTU 8x8, Monitors: Mackie HR824, Yamaha HS-7, Mixer: Yamaha Promix 01. Other hardware/Plugins and Libraries, contact me.

My music

On Bandcamp

On YouTube
by musicchamber on Mon May 13, 2019 9:25 am
Not so sure this will be a point upgrade for Studio One. The presonus representative stayed very quite, there may be more to come I think (wishful thinking on my part)!!

Best
Scott

Studio One Professional v4.5.4, Apple iMac Pro 14 core, 128gb memory, 4TB SSD. MacOS Mojave, Presonus 192, DP88, RC500, ADL600, Focusrite ISA430, TC4000 reverb, SPL Phonitor, Event Opal monitors. HD800s mastering reference headphones. Sequential Prophet 12, Korg Pa3x, Roland Fp7-F, MOTU midi express 128, Xkey air 37, Studiolive CS18, Atari STE with Notator plus loads of microphones and plugins etc
by normjohnson on Mon May 13, 2019 10:51 am
I really hope this works fully with the panorama p4 as well.

He kinda mentions it will work for panorama but doesn't expand on it and shows all features on their impact line.

If it's not I will be pretty disappointed. I especially want the mouse over control. I think that's extremely important.
by Lokeyfly on Mon May 13, 2019 8:05 pm
normjohnson wroteI really hope this works fully with the panorama p4 as well.

He kinda mentions it will work for panorama but doesn't expand on it and shows all features on their impact line.

If it's not I will be pretty disappointed. I especially want the mouse over control. I think that's extremely important.

Stay posted, and I'm sure you'll see some improvements with the P4 as well. This really goes under the heading of "Good News" for Nektar users.
You can only get so much information and this video is more "oooh, ahhh" with interruptions instead of the Nektar rep really showing all the capabilities which he was likely capable of.

If any developments come in, we can add it onto here as Lawrence was nice enough to share in the know.

Enjoy! Norm!

S1 Pro 4.5.x, Laptop: VAIO i7, 8 core, Win 7 64x. Audio Interface: Audiobox 22 VSL, Audiophile 192 Controllers: Arturia Keylab 49 MkII, Novation SL25 MKII, Faderport 8, Roland JV-90, Roland GR-50, Roland Octapad, Akai MPD-18. MIDI Patchbay: MOTU 8x8, Monitors: Mackie HR824, Yamaha HS-7, Mixer: Yamaha Promix 01. Other hardware/Plugins and Libraries, contact me.

My music

On Bandcamp

On YouTube
by normjohnson on Tue May 14, 2019 9:38 am
Lokeyfly wrote
normjohnson wroteI really hope this works fully with the panorama p4 as well.

Stay posted, and I'm sure you'll see some improvements with the P4 as well. This really goes under the heading of "Good News" for Nektar users.
You can only get so much information and this video is more "oooh, ahhh" with interruptions instead of the Nektar rep really showing all the capabilities which he was likely capable of.

If any developments come in, we can add it onto here as Lawrence was nice enough to share in the know.

Enjoy! Norm!

I can't wait. This will solve a lot of issues I have using it with Studio One.
by snb1 on Sun May 26, 2019 8:43 am
musicchamber wroteNot so sure this will be a point upgrade for Studio One. The presonus representative stayed very quite, there may be more to come I think (wishful thinking on my part)!!

Best
Scott

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

Studio One Pro 4.5.4 64 bit, Mac OS 10.12.6, Mac mini (Late 2012) 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz) with 6MB L3 cache, Intel HD Graphics 4000, 16 GB ram, 240 GB OWC Extreme Pro 6G Solid State SATS Drive startup disk, 1 TB internal SATA Dive, (2x) 1 TB External Glyph Studio 7200RPM eSATA Drives, 500 GB External WD Drive

9 posts
Page 1 of 1