48 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
I found a workaround (for me anyway).
Put all the waveshells in the VST3 folder into their own folder (say "Waveshells").
Then, when you want to burn a DDP image, move that folder somewhere else (of course you can't use vst3 waves plugins but vst2 ones still work)
Now you can burn an DDP image.
Don't forget to move the "Waveshell" folder back when you're done.

Presonus:
Surely this can be addressed?
by carlman on Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:39 am
I have the same problem in the last version of 3. Has this issue been fixed in v4?
by Bbd on Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:05 am
Try downloading the latest version of Studio One in a new folder and test. If you don't like it, you can go back to your normal install.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by carlman on Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:24 pm
I demoed 4 a while ago so I can't try it again. Some said Cd burning in 4 works, others say it doesn't. Did it actually get fixed by now or is the problem still user dependent (on Win 10 here btw)
by echopark on Sun May 10, 2020 8:27 am
I had this "CD Burning service not installed" problem with Studio One 2.6.5. Someone had given the tip with vst 3 shells. It worked for me. Apparently the files WaveShell1.vst3 - WaveShell6.vst3 from Waves caused this burning problem. As soon as I remove them from the VST3 folder everything works again.
by anoveskey on Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:40 pm
Bbd wroteTry downloading the latest version of Studio One in a new folder and test. If you don't like it, you can go back to your normal install.

I was experiencing this same issue last week using S1 Pro 3/Win 10.

This afternoon, I upgraded to S1 Pro 5/Win 10, and I am able to burn project file CD images again. I'm not sure if that means the problem has been fixed in Pro 5, but I can at least confirm that after upgrading, the problem went away for me.
by oriole04 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:35 pm
Thanks for the help! I didn't have to upgrade from S1-3. Only one file had to be renamed to something else and it works! C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\WaveShell1-VST3 11.0_x64.vst3. (or wherever you store your vst3 files). Put back the file after you burn your CD.
by oriole04 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:39 pm
This worked for me using Windows 10. I didn't have to upgrade from S1-3. Only one file had to be renamed to something else and it works! C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\WaveShell1-VST3 11.0_x64.vst3. (or wherever you store your vst3 files). Put back the file after you burn your CD. This was the only WaveShell file I had, if you have more maybe those will have to be renamed as well.

48 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3