2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I am using a BCR200 and Reaktor 5. I have successfully mapped a Reaktor instrument, but then when I try to open another Reaktor ensemble and map that one, it messes up the midi mapping for the first ensemble I mapped. The problem seems to be that Studio one doesn't see them as different instruments - since they are both inside Reaktor it sees them both as the same instrument.

Any ideas? Is it possible to set up midi mapping for different Reaktor ensembles and for Studio One to see them as different instruments?

Rodney
by LBH on Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:36 am
Reaktor is one instrument. It can use different Ensembles, but it's still Reaktor. So Reaktor work as one plug-in no matter the ensembles you load.
You have to adapt to this in your workflow. It's about how Reaktor/ NI stuff works. That might involve going into deaper using of Reaktor.

If you use generel MIDI CC mapping for all your ensembles, then the same MIDI CC will control a matching parameter in any ensemble.

For more in depth usage of Reaktor try and look in NI Reaktor forum. Also you can look in Reaktor manuals - in example on how to use MIDI learn and how to assign and program parameters to use for MIDI controls.

If you have Komplete Kontrol application, then you can use that to access ensemble parameters that's availble for automation.

Automation parameters that's availble can also be controlled by S1s Control Link - including the macros.

You will need to find out what's possible and work best for you.

This is what i can do.

Motherboard: Intel DH77KC
CPU: Intel I7 3770, 3,4 GHz, Quad core - Hyperthreading
SSD: 2 X Samsung 840 PRO series
RAM: 16 GB
Graphics: Intel HD 4000
DAW: Studio One 2 and 3 Professionel - 64 bit
Controller: Novation SL-MKII - Automap
Soundcard/ Interface: NI Komplete Audio 6
All is Fully updated including BIOS and firmware.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1