1 post
Page 1 of 1
I had recently set up an alternate computer set up with my Studio Live Classic 24.4.2 mixer. I had previously used a MacBook Pro laptop, which has been working ok with some glitches, here and there.
The new PC has Windows 10 pro with a FireWire 400 card (TI but not sure of which model)
Installed Studio One 4 on this computer and proceeded to test.
It appears that Studio One recognizes the Presonus interface as Presonus Firestudio as does the Universal Control is also linked. So I am assuming that the FireWire connection is working.
When I set up a new song and setup inputs inputs and outputs as I had on the past, I cannot route the signal from the mixer to the track when armed. Correction: I did get a signal to the track for about 30 seconds (not sure of what I did). I can see the input and output on the mixer.
So I am not sure whether this is a hardware or software issue.
And one more question. Is it possible to have two computers hooked up to the mixer via fiewire, not to be used at the same time but one on and the other off.
Being an old analog guy I appreciate any help with this issue. This forum has kept me from throwing my mixer and computer out the window years ago. This forum is awesome. Thanks all.... George

Studio Live 24.4.2
Mackie DL32R
Windows 11 Rack mount PC
Studio One v. 6.1
Notion 6

1 post
Page 1 of 1