3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Greetings all - long-time Cakewalk/Sonar Platinum user here.

I'm having some Songs lose the Console settings when closed.

Some revert back to a default with very short fader throws, while others remember where I left it.

My setup has the Track View on the left monitor, and the Console View on the right monitor.

All of my songs/projects use this setup, and it slows the workflow when I have to drag the faders up to increase their throw.

Also changing is the cue mix (monitor/headphone sends) which extends fully where I only had 1 of 4 headphone sends showing, and the sends end up jammed up at the top of the screen.

Is there a per-song checkbox that I'm missing that tells SOP to save the Console screen layout?

Thanks,
MG

--

Add "Include Mix FX" Check Box when saving Custom FX Chains: https://answers.presonus.com/73924/save ... x-channels - THUMB IT UP!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Windows 10 Pro x64 running on a custom tower PC with ASUS Pro WS X299 Sage II MOBO/ LGA 2066 Intel Core i9 X (12 Core), 64GB RAM, 1TB M.2 (OS), 2TB M.2 (Sample Libraries) 2TB SSD for audio, 1TB Raptor Audio Backup, 4TB Storage/Backup Drive, (1) UAD2 Octo, (2) UAD2 Quad, Lynx Aurora 16/AES16e, Radeon RX 570 ROG Video Card
by snb1 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:45 am
DrummaMan wroteGreetings all - long-time Cakewalk/Sonar Platinum user here.

I'm having some Songs lose the Console settings when closed.

Some revert back to a default with very short fader throws, while others remember where I left it.

My setup has the Track View on the left monitor, and the Console View on the right monitor.

All of my songs/projects use this setup, and it slows the workflow when I have to drag the faders up to increase their throw.

It'll help to know what version of Studio One you are running. I just tested on 4.1.2 with saving my console on my second screen with the faders all the way extended to increase the fine adjustments when adjusting the faders, and it pulls up exactly how I have saved it. Maybe you have an earlier version of Studio One that is not allowing you to do that. What version are you running?

Studio One Pro 6.6 64 bit, macOS Monterey 12.6, 14" MacBook Pro M1 (2021),16gb ram, 512 SSD, 8-core CPU

SkipNo Beet
by DrummaMan on Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:48 am
Thank you for replying!
I've witnessed this gremlin with all versions, currently running V4.1.2.50657.

A screen shot is attached of my typical Console setup.

All songs are left this way when closed, but some randomly open in default mode with a short, stubby fader, and ALL cue mixes being displayed.

Besides running dual-monitor, are you also using four or more cue sends?

I'm sure that has something to do with it.
Even though I only display one cue send on save, when the project opens again, it assumes that I want to see all four...

Having just opened a song... everything opened as I left it.
It's a gremlin that I cannot pinpoint, so was hoping I missed a song-specific checkbox somewhere.

Truth be told, I can live with this -
I'm still waiting for separate loop and punch-in markers, as well as a phase reverse switch!

Those two features are WAY, WAY, WAY more important than this gremlin!!

Thanks again,
MG

Attachments
Console.jpg

Add "Include Mix FX" Check Box when saving Custom FX Chains: https://answers.presonus.com/73924/save ... x-channels - THUMB IT UP!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Windows 10 Pro x64 running on a custom tower PC with ASUS Pro WS X299 Sage II MOBO/ LGA 2066 Intel Core i9 X (12 Core), 64GB RAM, 1TB M.2 (OS), 2TB M.2 (Sample Libraries) 2TB SSD for audio, 1TB Raptor Audio Backup, 4TB Storage/Backup Drive, (1) UAD2 Octo, (2) UAD2 Quad, Lynx Aurora 16/AES16e, Radeon RX 570 ROG Video Card

3 posts
Page 1 of 1