3 posts
Page 1 of 1
When I'm working in the console window, every time I have to be in the arrange window, so I close the console, do what I have to do and open the console again, the console is back at the start position, instead of there where I left it. With some job this comes down to resetting the position of the console 10-15 times a minute, this is getting seriously frustrating.
How do I make the console stick to where I set it, until I choose to reposition it?

Regards,
Maarten

Cheers!
Maarten
by snb1 on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:34 am
maartenfranken1 wroteWhen I'm working in the console window, every time I have to be in the arrange window, so I close the console, do what I have to do and open the console again, the console is back at the start position, instead of there where I left it. With some job this comes down to resetting the position of the console 10-15 times a minute, this is getting seriously frustrating.
How do I make the console stick to where I set it, until I choose to reposition it?

Regards,
Maarten

When I open and close the console with it in different positions, its keeps the console in the location where I left it. Check the gif.

Attachments
Jan-18-2019 07-32-22.gif

Studio One Pro 4.1.2 64 bit, Mac OS 10.12.6, Mac mini (Late 2012) 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz) with 6MB L3 cache, Intel HD Graphics 4000, 16 GB ram, 240 GB OWC Extreme Pro 6G Solid State SATS Drive startup disk, 1 TB internal SATA Dive, (2x) 1 TB External Glyph Studio 7200RPM eSATA Drives, 500 GB External WD Drive

SkipNo Beet Productions
by maartenfranken1 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:54 pm
Strange... Today I had it when switching between 2 songs. Every time I changed the view to the second song, the console was moved to the most right position, while every time I set it back to the beginning, left it there when I switched back to the first song and found it on the total opposite side when I returned.
Maybe it has to do with a setting that turns this behavior on and off?

Cheers!
Maarten

3 posts
Page 1 of 1