2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm new to Studio One and I"m having difficulty recording the "Smart" output data of Komplete Kontrol to a second MIDI track. It mimics writing to the second track when I hit record but when I hit Stop it just vanishes. I cannot find one word about recording MIDI output from a MIDI track in the Ref Manual. I would appreciate any help, please be as detailed as possible and describe exactly what you've loaded and what you've selected for the original MIDI track and the secondary track. I have set-up identical tracks running the same plugin synth in Kontrol. I just cannot for the life of me get the damn in/outs right to make it happen, its infuriating. Thanks very much.
by niles on Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:26 am
earlbrackett2 wroteI'm new to Studio One and I"m having difficulty recording the "Smart" output data of Komplete Kontrol to a second MIDI track.
I'm confused. Your title says: "recording MIDI data output from Kontrol A61 to second MIDI track". So what is the question? Recording MIDI data from the A61 (hardware) to an Instrument track or from Komplete Kontrol (software) to an Instrument track?

OS: Windows 10 Pro | HW: P9X79 • i7 3930K • 16GB • HD6450 (WQHD) • RME AIO

2 posts
Page 1 of 1