4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I noticed last night that I did not have lead guitar tracks that had been recorded for a song. I located the auto saved song files and then had a glimmer of hope when I saw the date and approximate time I was looking for. Lo and behold, there were the guitar tracks I needed. I copied and pasted them into the most recent version of the song.

So happy. This just saved me a lot of time I could not have charged again for, not to mention the potential embarrassment.

Thumbs up for Studio One!

:+1

Studio One 3.5. Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1. RME Fireface UFX.
by Trucky on Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:23 pm
For sure. Just when you think it's not necessary it's great to know it really works!

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by ionian on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:16 am
Definitely...I'm dealing with a really weird bug in Studio One where at the end of a session, it deletes everything when I save and completely undoes all the tracking I did for the session. It actually happened in front of a client and was super embarrassing. Even the client was like, "What the hell's wrong with this program?!" Thank God I was able to go back to my autosaves and completely retrieve all the work we did, sans one guitar track that happened before the next autosave and I was able to get the guitarist to track it again. It's like Presonus knows the program's gonna screw up and kind of puts the safety net in there.

"For every man who has ever lived, in this Universe there shines a star."
- Arthur C. Clarke
by klypeman on Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:45 am
What can I say ?? Allways Save after a recording has been made. Multiple Versions like Name 1.1 1.12 or 1.23 or 2.67 date ect.That way the road is clear and I'm able to go back to previous recordings the talent agree's on is worthwhile to continue working on.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++

4 posts
Page 1 of 1