3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I happen not to be able to install Versillian Studios Chamber Orchestra in Studio One 2. I'd be glad if someone could explain it to me. I downloaded both Kontakt and VST version of the plugin, and added them to sound sets and instrument library, but it doesn't appear in DAW. Please dear presonus forum users, help!
by Jemusic on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:44 pm
Try setting rescan on boot up just to be sure. Another good thing to do is to go to the Home page of the Browser. Click on that little home icon right at the bottom of the browser home page. (as it was in V2) Click on Reindex Presets down there. Sometimes you have to do this before anything shows up.

V2 is an old version of Studio One as well and I am assuming that what you are wanting to install will still work and show up. Perhaps give some thought to upgrading. (if what I suggest does not work that is)

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by flyingpotato on Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:09 am
Jemusic wroteTry setting rescan on boot up just to be sure. Another good thing to do is to go to the Home page of the Browser. Click on that little home icon right at the bottom of the browser home page. (as it was in V2) Click on Reindex Presets down there. Sometimes you have to do this before anything shows up.

V2 is an old version of Studio One as well and I am assuming that what you are wanting to install will still work and show up. Perhaps give some thought to upgrading. (if what I suggest does not work that is)

Thank you for your reply! I think I will consider uprading.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1