2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi Folks,

I' rather sure that not but I thought I'd check to see if anybody has any ideas before I post a FR.

I use a handful of hardware synths, many of them have sequencers or LFO/Delay's that can be synced to the project tempo. For that reason I sometimes want to send midi timeclock to the instrument but also sometimes I don't.

I'd love to be able to turn this on/off quickly without going into the options dialog (trivial I know but it is a workflow thing for me).

Perfect solution for me would be to expose this in the instrument track somehow - so when I select the midi instrument source I could chose also midi clock / timecode etc.

In the meantime I was thinking I could create a macro but....

Howdy to the regular crew here - been offline a bit recently while sorting out some non-music related things :-)

Cheers,

Jason.

Studio One 6 (Windows 11 22H2) | Dorico 5/ Notion 6| Focusrite 18i20 | Korg D1 | Hammond SK1 | Korg Prologue 8 | Sledge 2.0 | Maschine MK3 | Faderport 8 | X-Touch One|Self-designed Hardware Synths

https://www.yizakat.com

Friend of Bill

by Jemusic on Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:24 am
Macro not needed. (Although it may be created not sure on that)

It is currently a keyboard command. For Windows it is CtrL + , ( Hold CtrL and press Comma) Now this opens up the Options window. Good news here is if you select the External Devices as the last tab you looked at, this keyboard command will go to that very last tab in the Options window every time you use it.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro

2 posts
Page 1 of 1