4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I find this hard to believe in a daw as complete as Studio One 4 there is no ability to store templates of your i/o in song setup? Also every time i restart my computer its erased and I have to build it all over again ... for each song???

Please tell me I am missing something, I can't believe they don't have a way to store all your I/O settings
by Tacman7 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:10 pm
The configuration stays with the song. I save my current setup in a song template and it's all set up for a new song.

I've had to update the setup when I open an old song before.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by BobF on Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:55 pm
When you get things set up in a song, click this

-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Studio One Pro - latest / Win10Pro x64 (latest) / i7-6700 @3.8Ghz / 32G / UMC1820 / Event PS8
RC w/Galaxy S7+ / KKS61MK2 / Atom SQ
by BobF on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:03 pm
Tacman7 wroteThe configuration stays with the song. I save my current setup in a song template and it's all set up for a new song.

I've had to update the setup when I open an old song before.

To extend that idea, you could have as many song templates as you need to cover your different I/O configs

-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Studio One Pro - latest / Win10Pro x64 (latest) / i7-6700 @3.8Ghz / 32G / UMC1820 / Event PS8
RC w/Galaxy S7+ / KKS61MK2 / Atom SQ

4 posts
Page 1 of 1