1 post
Page 1 of 1
Loving the new update but have some questions / ideas:

1) I really doubt this is possible but it would be good if the wave form editor could 'pop' out into a seperate window. I have a huge monitor and it's a pain having to look closer. I am aware of the option to zoom into the waves etc but it would be cool if i could maximise the whole waveform onto my second monitor when chopping up samples or at least make it bigger rather than constraining it to the current square.

2) When cutting up a sample into different pads; I know IMPACT XT will automatically splt the samples when you press shift. So when adjusting where these samples start and; it would be good if the subsequent samples START point could automatically reflect my prevoius samples END point. This is helpful for hip hop urban producers who are sampling a instrumental section of a record.

3) is it possible to copy or duplicate one pads sample into another pad? So i chopped up a sample on c2 and I would like this section to a different and SLIGHTLY change the start and end points - so i can have two different variations. Otherwise i have to reinster the whole sample into a new pad and adjust it again.

4) When adjusting the pitch of a sample - it would be good to double click and enter or check the value numerically rather than having to turn the virtual knob.

5) is it possible to change filter pitch settings 'globally' across different pads? I chopped up four seperate sections from the same instrumental section and I would like to apply the same filter settings accross all pads rather than individually going into each one. this should be easy to implement using one button called possible "global" and you could have a second button on each pad where you could tick or untick whether this particular pad is slaving to this global function.
Otherwise great job.

1 post
Page 1 of 1