3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I've just dowloaded the demo and seems that the project page still doesn't allow
automations after year of requests.
You have all the channel and plug-in controls there that can be assigned but no way to record those parameters.
Anyone found a workaround or I miss something?

Alessandro

mac osx 10.9.5 mytek firewire 8x192 2,6 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Monitor LG ULTRAWIDE ssd 250gb
by lawrencefarr on Wed May 23, 2018 11:36 am
If you don't see automation there and there's no mention of it in the release notes as being a new feature, it's not there yet.

If there is an existing FR for it encourage people to vote for it.

Studio One Technical Support | QA
------------------------------------------------
Issue Reporting Add-On - Version 4.3.0
------------------------------------------------
Kontakt 6 | MOTU Mach 5 | Spitfire BBCSO Core & Albion One | Cinematic Studio Solo Strings | Vienna Synchron Prime | Cinesamples Musio | NI Session Horns Pro | Toontrack EZ Drummer, EZ Bass,& EZ Keys | Relab LX480 Complete | Soundtoys Little Plate & Echoboy
by alemass73 on Wed May 23, 2018 12:39 pm
I cannot get the reason for the channel editor and the knobs saying amend the automation if automations are not possible.
I STARTED using studio one from the first realease 7 or 8 years ago and always suggested some amendements to make to the project page
Somethinig happened but too slowly especially
Thinking that everything is there just a litte revision needed. ;)

mac osx 10.9.5 mytek firewire 8x192 2,6 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Monitor LG ULTRAWIDE ssd 250gb

3 posts
Page 1 of 1