Certainly.

Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.7
Mac Pro 6.1
3 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5
32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Dual AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB
Quantum 2
by Steve Carter on Mon May 28, 2018 11:27 pm
briandhughes wroteI am having trouble with Studio One Pro 4 and Melodyne Studio which I have the latest editions of both.
When I go to edit in Melodyne the Dialog window does not open up enough to access the close box, minimize box and no matter what I do I cannot adjust it enough to uncover the boxes to even close it out. So far this is the only plugin doing this that I have used.
This works fine in SOP 3.5 by the way.

I am on a Windows 10 64 bit system 16gb. AMD Radeon HD 7500. I have not changed my graphic settings at all.

This appeared in another post and may help any others experiencing this problem;
http://www.itprotoday.com/management-mo ... t-keyboard

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by danieljohansson on Tue May 29, 2018 12:58 am
I'm desperate for help because I can't figure this out, and support is way too slow. I got Studio One 4, installed it fine, my setup is S1 installed on C: and I installed the soundsets and basic stuff in D: through Studio One.

But, my Studio One freezes on startup at "Scanning plugins" when there are not even any plugins to scan. The only thing that works around it is if I delete Studio One.settings in appdata. Then I've tried reinstalling the stuff and also disabling Scan on startup.

It still freezes when I restart on "Scanning plugins". No error messages, it's just not responding, and I've waited for 15 min. It's installed on a SSD.

I've tried starting as admin, both the program and the new plugin scanner. I disabled Nvidia's Game Overlay and I have no anti-virus installed at all. Disabling Windows Defender didn't help. I'm on W7 64 bit.

the problem could be tiny but I just don't know what it is.
by PreAl on Tue May 29, 2018 1:39 am
danieljohansson wroteI'm desperate for help because I can't figure this out, and support is way too slow. I got Studio One 4, installed it fine, my setup is S1 installed on C: and I installed the soundsets and basic stuff in D: through Studio One.

But, my Studio One freezes on startup at "Scanning plugins" when there are not even any plugins to scan. The only thing that works around it is if I delete Studio One.settings in appdata. Then I've tried reinstalling the stuff and also disabling Scan on startup.

It still freezes when I restart on "Scanning plugins". No error messages, it's just not responding, and I've waited for 15 min. It's installed on a SSD.

I've tried starting as admin, both the program and the new plugin scanner. I disabled Nvidia's Game Overlay and I have no anti-virus installed at all. Disabling Windows Defender didn't help. I'm on W7 64 bit.

the problem could be tiny but I just don't know what it is.

All on this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=151&t=30274

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by alexbarbed on Tue May 29, 2018 4:36 am
Are groups broken in S14?
Try grouping audio tracks and instrument tracks together and then muting one of them. You'd expect them all to mute, but only the type you clicked on will mute.
by crussell on Tue May 29, 2018 4:43 am
Melodyne Issue - Melodyne looks fine when I create a blank song and use it to edit audio. When I load a large project with multiple tracks using Melodyne it does not display blobs but rectangles. I've seen this before on large projects on a PC and usually increasing the block size to 1024 solves it. I also have the issue where the Melodyne window loads very large and does not fit on my screen.

iMac Pro 3.2GHz 8-Core Xeon 32GB, 1TB SSD, Glyph Atom SSD, UAD Apollo Twin MKII Duo, UAD TB Satellite Quad, Console 1, FaderPort, Adam A7X, Central Station, StudioOne 4, VSL, NI, Waves, Arturia, Softube
by briandhughes on Tue May 29, 2018 5:10 am
Steve Carter wrote
briandhughes wroteI am having trouble with Studio One Pro 4 and Melodyne Studio which I have the latest editions of both.
When I go to edit in Melodyne the Dialog window does not open up enough to access the close box, minimize box and no matter what I do I cannot adjust it enough to uncover the boxes to even close it out. So far this is the only plugin doing this that I have used.
This works fine in SOP 3.5 by the way.

I am on a Windows 10 64 bit system 16gb. AMD Radeon HD 7500. I have not changed my graphic settings at all.

This appeared in another post and may help any others experiencing this problem;
http://www.itprotoday.com/management-mo ... t-keyboard

The problem seems to be when using a older song version than SOP4 as it don't do this with a new song.
I can adjust the size of the window in height and length with the mouse I just cant ever get it to show the close and min box.

Dell XPS8500 I5 3.1Ghz 64bit 16gb, Windows 10, Zoom R16, Presonus Audiobox Itwo, Faderport, Studio One Pro 4
by 2KA on Tue May 29, 2018 6:48 am
Can I assume that bouncing a VSTi to audio is not sample accurate anymore since you guys keep being quiet?
by Bbd on Tue May 29, 2018 7:09 am
@2KA

Please be patient. As you can see, there are many to try to help when we can.
It has nothing to do with "being quiet". If you really need help for a technical issue, please create a support ticket. We are not support here.

Here is the issue you posted earlier in this thread:

2KA wroteNot sure if the demo is buggy. But bouncing Impact XT
delays the waveforms compared to Impact on S1 3. In S1 3 the bounce was sample accurate to the same file on an audio track. Seems to happen with other one-shot samplers too.

One or two samples doesn´t make a huge difference within S1 as an eco system. But it would make a lot of difference for drum replacing with 3rd party plugins .

Tried everything and couldn´t get a sample accurate bounce.

I just tested this with Impact XT in 4.0 and on my side I don't see an issue. Perhaps it is the preset you are using. I created one track with Impact XT, brought in a preset and then duplicated it fully. I then used MixTool to reverse polarity on the second track. When playing both tracks they nulled out as expected.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by alexbarbed on Tue May 29, 2018 8:24 am
Not sure if this is the place to post S14 bugs, but I just hit another one - it blue-screened my PC (Windows 10, up to date, only ever blue-screened once in about a year.) I saved a song, added it to a project, then hit 'update Mastering File'. Boom.

After a restart, re-opened the song (saved - yay) and repeated, but this time with the project open first. No problem.
by gottfriedbergmair on Tue May 29, 2018 8:40 am
@crussell
Maybe this can help:
s1v4-melodyne-rectangles-02.jpg

Gottfried

Win 10 64 i7-7K 32GB 2x M2, Studio One 6 Pro + Fat Channel XT Suite + Studio 192 + Eris E8 + FP2018 + ATOM+ATOM SQ; Keylab mk2 49, Lewitt 441 Flex, Zoom H5, Mackie 402-VLZ4; SW: Arturia V + FX, Melodyne 5 STUDIO, u-he Synths, TAL, Klanghelm, RX Std 10
by Bbd on Tue May 29, 2018 8:41 am
@alexbarbed

Glad you could not reproduce the issue!

In the future, if you have an issue, please provide your specs (like we say almost everyday) and see if you can reproduce the issue (like you did) before posting it as a bug.
Then, we can help trouble-shoot from our side.

I have not seen the issue you described on my Win 10 64 system.

Thanks much.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by lisarowe on Tue May 29, 2018 9:45 am
My issue from three pages ago was:
Faders and actual volume during playback acting wonky. (joke.)
Faders on tracks were jumping down suddenly in level when I hit the space bar to stop.
During automation, inserting points was causing volume to drop suddenly.
There are other strange behaviors also, but kind of hard to put into words just now.

I believe I narrowed the problem to something to do with VCA channels.
Working with volume automation on a folder bus that is linked to a VCA channel. Starting, stopping playback and inserting points all caused the folder fader to jump down in volume with no discernable pattern. Resuming playback, volume is not always consistent with the fader level. And in History, many moves are not being recorded. Also, undoing history sometimes 'fixes' problem and sometimes doesn't.
I discovered that 'tweaking' the fader on the VCA resolves the issue temporarily.

I intended to pare down the file with the behavior to send it to someone.
Then, I remembered jpetit saying it should be built up instead.

I tried this. With three stereo drum tracks, routed to a VCA, I started applying volume automation to the channels, faders snapping both up and down unexpectedly right away when using the space bar to start and stop playback.
When I pull the VCA fader down I saw a grey line that mimics my automation ... looking at the manual just now, I see that VCA automation will show, but should it be showing up as automated?
The Channel fader on the track shows a different setting than the console. This might be "normal"?
During playback, the channel fader moves but the VCA fader does not.
Ticket time?
Or is someone on it already?
Thanks.
: )
Lisa

Dell Laptop, Intel Quad Core i7, 16GB RAM, Windows 10 64-bit, Studio One Pro 5.1
Rode AI-1
Audiobox 44VSL
AKAI 25 and Keystep 32 midi controllers
8-)
by 2KA on Tue May 29, 2018 10:35 am
Bbd wrote

I just tested this with Impact XT in 4.0 and on my side I don't see an issue. Perhaps it is the preset you are using. I created one track with Impact XT, brought in a preset and then duplicated it fully. I then used MixTool to reverse polarity on the second track. When playing both tracks they nulled out as expected.

I am speaking of an audio file on a track against the audio file in Impact XT. Used to trigger drums without 3rd party plugins this way.Seems not to work anymore. Just watched a video on Youtube from Studio One experts with the same technique.

Thanks for responding.
by jpettit on Tue May 29, 2018 10:41 am
2KA wrote
Bbd wrote

I am speaking of an audio file on a track against the audio file in Impact XT. Used to trigger drums without 3rd party plugins this way.Seems not to work anymore. Just watched a video on Youtube from Studio One experts with the same technique.

Thanks for responding.

Link please

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 22H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by jpettit on Tue May 29, 2018 10:41 am
2KA wrote
Bbd wrote

Thanks for responding.

Link please

SPECS: Win 11 22H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by 2KA on Tue May 29, 2018 11:30 am
jpettit wrote
2KA wrote
Bbd wrote

Thanks for responding.

Link please

Here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VozgPK6JBKs

Hope its just the demo which doesn´t align correctly.
by jpettit on Tue May 29, 2018 11:42 am
?
I saw a successful replacement of drums via a groove matching technique.
Sorry lost on the issue.

by 2KA on Tue May 29, 2018 2:04 pm
jpettit wrote?
I saw a successful replacement of drums via a groove matching technique.
Sorry lost on the issue.

Bouncing to audio is delayed compared to an original file in the S1 demo. Drag a kick on an audio track. Open Impact XT with the same kick. Bounce it to audio. Zoom in to see if there is a delay between the original wave file on the audio track and the rendered one.
by jpettit on Tue May 29, 2018 2:12 pm
How much of a delay?
Also, I did not see that issue in the video.

526 postsPage 20 of 27
1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 27