3 posts
Page 1 of 1
How many people are using this? How well does it integrate into Studio One?
Since you typically put a Console One on each channel (and Bus), I was wondering if this would overtax my (underpowered) i3. I typically do not do much MIDI, maybe a couple channels with my MIDI guitar, no Kontact. Mostly Audio only tracks.

Studio One 5.1 Professional on Home built i9 10900K on ASUS Z490 Prime-A with 32 GB RAM 64-bit Windows 10 Pro Premium 500GB M2 WD Black SSD (OS) 1TB M2 WD Black SSD Data Drive. Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD, and/or XR-18 USB 2.0 Interface. Single FaderPort , Behringer X-Touch control. Ozone 10 Advanced, Various Waves Plug-ins including Nx with Head Tracker and Ocean Way Nashville and Abbey Road studios.M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini 32-Mini-Key Keyboard Controller, You Rock Guitar [Gen 2] Guitar MIDI Controller. Alesis DM10 MKII Studio Kit Electronic Drum Set.
by klypeman on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:50 am
I find Console 1 to be light on my system and a great way to do a fast mix.
The possibility to use UAD plugins instead of SSL or similar on EQ and Compression I like too but not all are fitting prefectly as there is only so much bottons ;)
I have 16 Gb ram but the footprint on SO3 is very small and does not add significant latency on larger mixes for me.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by randygo on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:11 pm
Console One is amazing. It works best with Presonus Studio One in my experience. Hands on mixing with real knobs!

3 posts
Page 1 of 1