84 postsPage 5 of 5
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Funkybot wroteIf you're really curious about what you're missing, then read the release notes for the last few releases. Some are stickied at the top of this forum.

I mean, the ambiguity of the release notes is my issue and I'm not getting any response... so.
Last edited by codyfleetwood on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by Rick Bell on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:27 am
Good idea, Funkybot!

Rick Bell

WIN 10 Home
AMD 3.2, 16 GB RAM
Presonus Studio One 6
Presonus Studio 1810C
Faderport 2018
NHT Pro monitors
Yamaha MOx8
Line 6 JTV Variax e. gtr.
Fender Tele
Epiphone Riviera
Line 6 PODXT
Bellari 2 channel Tube Preamp
CAD Trion 8000 Mic
CAD Equitek Lrg. Diaphram Mic
Native Instruments Komplete 11
ADAT machines
various other stuff
by dannylegrand1 on Sat May 12, 2018 3:11 am
Now if they would just add the simple request for a plugin that handles eternal instruments then s1 would be the winner for years to come

http://answers.presonus.com/22832/studi ... ent-plugin

Imac Retina 5K - Access Virus TI Snow - Access Virus Polar - Nord Lead 2X - Moog Sub 37 - StudioLogic Sledge Black - Arturia MatrixBrute - Korg MS20 - Doepfer Dark Energy - Doepfer Dark Time - Waldorf Blofeld - Focusrite Clarret 8PreX - UAD Apollo Twin Quad - UAD Satellite 2 Quad - ICON QCon Pro - Novation Impulse - 2 X Arturia Beatstep Pro - Genelec 8050BMW - Munro Sonic Egg 150 - KRK VXT8 - Mackie Big Knob -And much more !
by guitarism on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:22 am
Here's an odd one. I'm using QL Spaces reverb AU. After setting the wetness of the reverb exactly to my taste in the song, I update the mastering file. When I play the the song from the project page, the reverb is about 3 dB wetter. This was working fine last Fall ( the last time I completed a CD project) so it's an issue introduced recently. I'm not happy that they introduced a new bug to a version they are no longer updating since version 4 is out. I don't want version 4 because none of the new features are relevant to my acoustic recording projects. :(

2015 iMac 27" i7 with 32GB RAM
Sound Devices USBPre 2
Mac OS Monterey
Presonus Studio One 6
iPad Air

84 postsPage 5 of 5
1, 2, 3, 4, 5