4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I recently migrated to S1 from Sonar, and I'm gradually getting things figured out. One feature that I really like is the splitter in the Inserts, and I've been using it quite a bit as a way to create a multi-band compressor.

However, I keep running into an issue where, after I've set up the FX chain and closed the routing window, I'm no longer able to open the FX window and click on the routing button in the top left (next to the macro button). Has anybody else run into this? Am I going about it the wrong way? Is there something I'm missing?

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

"Next to the Word of God, the noble art of music is the greatest treasure in the world." -Martin Luther

Win10 on i7-8700k w/ 16GB RAM; Tascam US-2x2; Alesis QX25
by Bbd on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:19 am
Studio One 3.5.6.46314 Win x64 (Built on Feb 15 2018)

Not seeing this issue on my side.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by dbray6714 on Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:34 am
I have this too on S1 4.6

Any resolution ever given?
by robertgray3 on Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:09 pm
russelltidwell wroteI recently migrated to S1 from Sonar, and I'm gradually getting things figured out. One feature that I really like is the splitter in the Inserts, and I've been using it quite a bit as a way to create a multi-band compressor.

However, I keep running into an issue where, after I've set up the FX chain and closed the routing window, I'm no longer able to open the FX window and click on the routing button in the top left (next to the macro button). Has anybody else run into this? Am I going about it the wrong way? Is there something I'm missing?

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

Maybe attach a screenshot of where you're clicking and then describe what you expected to happen. I think I know what you're doing wrong but I'd have to see it.

Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.7
Mac Pro 6.1
3 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5
32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Dual AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB
Quantum 2

4 posts
Page 1 of 1