2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,
I hope someone can give me some help.
I open a new project page bring the song in for mastering then when I go to burn the CD it shows it is burning then gets to 4 sec and the CD opens while it still says finalizing. When I play back the CD it cuts off the song by 4 sec. If I add another song it will fully burn that song but it did the same thing but cut the 2nd song by 8 sec.I have tried plenty of CDs. I did however stretch the length of the song in the project page and it did fully burn it but still opened at 4 sec and when I play that in a car when done playing it doesn't go back and start again. It just hangs there. Am I missing something? with the project page.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide
thank you
Allen
by Lokeyfly on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:31 pm
allenmcmillan1 wrote......When I play back the CD it cuts off the song by 4 sec. If I add another song it will fully burn that song but it did the same thing but cut the 2nd song by 8 sec

When you allocate the track start and end markers (not song start and end points), it may alter other track positions, so I'm thinking that's where you got the 8 second delay (added 4 seconds).

On the 4 second issue itself, just be aware of the same track marker settings for each song. I haven't experienced any cut offs whatsoever. A screenshot may be helpful to see what may be going on.

Have you at any time had success Burning to CD in Projects? Have you tried creating an image on your drive, where you have for example all songs as an MP3, or Wav, along with a m3u songlist? What's it doing there? Are the song start and end times what you expect there?

If so, and the problem is only with CD burns, I can only point to those track markers. They are quite literal when positioning. You can even have songs segue, and place a track marker with song(s) playing. Post a screenshot if you get a chance.

Your other option is to export the song in Project (or in the Song page, and burn it using your CD burn software. But you shouldn't be experiencing cut-off issues, ever from Projects really.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️

2 posts
Page 1 of 1