4 posts
Page 1 of 1
sort order of last opened songs on the Studio One start page is quite strange. The latest one I worked with is on top - that's ok, but the following files are sorted wrong - there is an information when the were opened last time - based on this the sort order is wrong. Another question: is it possible to change the sort order for the songs tab - default sort order is alphabetical - I want to change the sort order to last modified....
by Bbd on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:57 pm
From the main page, there are no options to sort the list in the way you want.
I don't have a problem with it and understand your request.
Maybe do a feature request for it?

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by Jemusic on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:21 pm
As far as I can tell the recent list order is not alphabetical. Mine seems to be all over the place that way. From what I can tell it is in the order of the songs opened. Or the order in which they were last opened.

You can easily remove a song from the recent list though. The list can get a bit long sometimes. Just right click and select remove from recent list. You can also show where a song is in your file system too by selecting show in explorer.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by Lawrence on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:55 am
Recent Files: Yes, in my list it's shows something like this for the dates...

2 days ago
3 days ago
Last week
4 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
4 weeks ago

.. not a strict order by when the songs were last modified... so that list appears to sort by "last opened", not last saved or modified, which would explain why the modified dates are out of order there, if it's listing things in the literal order that you last opened something, not necessarily changed or saved it.

Maybe Ari can confirm that.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1