so,
this is still a big question mark.
?

by robertgilliland1 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:37 pm
did this issue ever get resolved?

by robertgilliland1 on Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:15 pm
what is the status of this issue?

by Lokeyfly on Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:00 am
robertgilliland1 wrotewhat is the status of this issue?

I haven't used Pro EQ since a while before this issue arose. You can easily do a null test and check it. Just invert (reverse phase) the supplied square wave provided on page 1, or Jemusic's suggestion with the test tone oscillator. Turn on and off the higher quality button selection and listen for a difference. If you want to sonically be convinced, place the scope after the oscillator.

It will be a few days until I'm on to check this myself but it's easy enough to perform.

Hope that helps.

S1 Pro 4.5.x, Laptop: VAIO i7, 8 core, Win 7 64x. Audio Interface: Audiobox 22 VSL, Audiophile 192 Controllers: Arturia Keylab 49 MkII, Novation SL25 MKII, Faderport 8, Roland JV-90, Roland GR-50, Roland Octapad, Akai MPD-18. MIDI Patchbay: MOTU 8x8, Monitors: Mackie HR824, Yamaha HS-7, Mixer: Yamaha Promix 01. Other hardware/Plugins and Libraries, contact me.

My music

On Bandcamp

On YouTube
by robertgilliland1 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:47 am
NO, actually,
that was just a re-hash of the entire previous conversation.

what i'm asking is,
has it been fixed?

by Lokeyfly on Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:38 am
robertgilliland1 wroteNO, actually,
that was just a re-hash of the entire previous conversation.

what i'm asking is,
has it been fixed?

I haven't heard any official response, but that conversation was the origin pointing to the issue. I see you've been patiently asking if this has been fixed with no answer.

Unless you want to wait for some official answer, my point is you can perform an EQ null test almost instantly.  Properly performed with another sample (inverted wave 180 deg.) at the same 00:00:00, that test will detect perfect phase cancellation. HQ mode seems to be the culprit according to the test. The test will provide the answer.

Someone or I can check later, but I won't be checking for some time, you can check if you like was my point. Nulled = fixed. Nothing more. If not, I'd agree some official statement/fix could happen, or it has already been posted in version updates. Dunno.

S1 Pro 4.5.x, Laptop: VAIO i7, 8 core, Win 7 64x. Audio Interface: Audiobox 22 VSL, Audiophile 192 Controllers: Arturia Keylab 49 MkII, Novation SL25 MKII, Faderport 8, Roland JV-90, Roland GR-50, Roland Octapad, Akai MPD-18. MIDI Patchbay: MOTU 8x8, Monitors: Mackie HR824, Yamaha HS-7, Mixer: Yamaha Promix 01. Other hardware/Plugins and Libraries, contact me.

My music

On Bandcamp

On YouTube
by robertgilliland1 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:17 pm
i'm just looking for an official response.

it's only been one year and nine months since the OP

67 postsPage 4 of 4
1, 2, 3, 4