2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi all. I am having problems with all waves plugins VST3 versions. When I use any waves plugins for my FX chains and save any of the parameters to target, then macro them to say Knob one and save the preset. Upon restarting studio one the waves plugins all say Target Not Connected with the saved preset reloaded on a track or bus.

I am not sure if its something I am doing or a bug or waves etc etc. I have tried reinstalling studio one and waves and nothing works. They only save if you make a project but FX chain preset simply wont work at all.

It's only waves plugins I am having this problem with, if anyone has any idea's or come across this problem before some help or confirmation would be most appreciated... pic below of a quick preset save to show what its doing :(

Attachments
Capture.PNG

Windows Pro 11 23H2, 13900K, Z790 Aorus Master, 64GB 32x2 G.Skill Trident Z C30 RAM, 3X 2TB Samsung 980 PRO, RX6650XT GFX Card, Corsair RM1000X PSU, Studio One Latest Version & Older versions, Baby Face Pro FS. Nektar T6,
by snb1 on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:12 am
Yup same here.

Studio One Pro 6.6 64 bit, macOS Monterey 12.6, 14" MacBook Pro M1 (2021),16gb ram, 512 SSD, 8-core CPU

SkipNo Beet

2 posts
Page 1 of 1