4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I PREVIOUSLY used Studio one 2 with komplete VSTs through Kontakt. I made songs and published them.

NOW i have a different computer, installed Studio one 3, and Komplete 11u VST including Kontakt - but when i load a song (*.song) i get the error "kontakt 5 - loading instruments has failed as the library "kontakt" is not installed."

Then Studio one stays in the default screen where nothing is loaded. Not even the chosen song with the avalailable instruments. Probably a Kontakt problem, but how to solve it?

Through NIs Native Access i installed most of the VSTs i use in the songs plus "Kontakt 5" (5.7.1) but not "kontakt factory library" nor "Kontakt selection".
In Native Access there are only updates form "komplete kontrol" and "machine 2 application" but i dont need those.
by Tacman7 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:49 pm
Can you run Kontakt in stand alone mode and show it where its library is?

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by Aviaja39 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:25 am
In standalone mode kontakt easily finds its libraries.
In Studio one kontakt will load SOME of the libraries (at least the pop that shows what loads, show some of the VSTs)

Also, Studio one will not start a new project, and crashes VERY OFTEN. Is that perhaps the true problem?
I have not yet setup my audio devices and external devices... i can do that in a few days. perhaps that changes things. i can also reinstall Studio one.
by Tacman7 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:56 am
Yea, I would get studio one up and running and stable then do all my plugs.

You have the latest ASIO driver for your interface?

You should put all your specs in your signature.

Platform, OS, hardware/software, etc.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

4 posts
Page 1 of 1