11 posts
Page 1 of 1
ok so in studio one artist i paid for the mp3 converter (9.99) whatever so after i have my tracks 1 - vocals 2 - guitar 3 -bass 4 - drums i go to export mix down and click mp3 and it creates a file then when i drop it into iTunes and the track is blank or silent no audio at all...what am i doing wrong?
by FinalSaga on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:24 pm
Hey Studiolivesuitcase

I would check both the Export range and the Output on the option section on the export Mixdown window to make sure

Just for reference:
Set the loop marker on your session, you know start and end of the song before you go exporting. (make sure no channels are muted that you want to export)
Then go Song > Export Mixdown
On the Format section set it to Mp3 - Bit and sample rate as you want
Export range: Between loop (should tell how long it is right there in min's & sec's)
Output Section: Important to set that output to your used Output for the
song, f.ex. Main

Hope this helps :)
Ch33rs
Saga

Studio One v2.x 3.x 4.x-

Windows 10 Ultimate 64Bit
AMD Ryzen (3.4Ghz) and 32gigs RAM
Graphic: Radeon 5700XT

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
:)
by studiolivesuitcase on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:47 pm
i feel like its all set up right its all just like you said i have no idea what I'm doing wrong ... thought studio one was simpler than protools? i created a cd in no time with PT...but really want to switch to SO cause everyone says its easier and does the same thing but so far I can't tell! Any other suggestions Saga?
by studiolivesuitcase on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:40 pm
when i export stems they play back fine i just don't understand
by studiolivesuitcase on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:48 pm
ok saga i changed out put to sub 1 and it worked just fine what is going on with that most videos i see they have it set to main? what do i have set up wrong?
by studiolivesuitcase on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:56 pm
but i realized its only playing track one the vocals and nothing else
by -Luis- on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:59 pm
What channels are you using on the main out?
by FinalSaga on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:02 pm
When you are exporting to mp3, it will want a single master stereo output
Say you have those 4 tracks all going out to a single output in your session, you will have to choose that output in the mixdown window for it to capture the sound to export
It just has to be the same one as your song is using

Studio One v2.x 3.x 4.x-

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by studiolivesuitcase on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:06 pm
can some one please help me set up the I/O with studio one and 16.4.2...ive obviously have it wrong i did it like described in a video i saw ...and it works fine for the most part but when i export to mix down i have no audio ...so on the output section under export mix down for kicks and giggles i selected sub 1 and it worked fine for the first track but the 2nd 3rd and 4th track you can't hear....i have it set up where track one out put is sub1 track 2 sub 2 etc ...i think they should all say main but I'm not sure? please help
by FinalSaga on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:12 pm
Just sent you a PM :)

Studio One v2.x 3.x 4.x-

by FinalSaga on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:10 pm
For others watching:
We had a little chat and got all the channels routed to a single stereo output in Studio One for Mixdown
This is all fixed as is

Ch33rs
Saga

Studio One v2.x 3.x 4.x-

11 posts
Page 1 of 1