644 postsPage 33 of 33
1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
robertgray3 wrote
tomgastauer1 wroteHello,
I really appreciate is forum and all the resources it provides. I was wondering if there it's a function in Studio One to convert stereo tracks to mono as there is in Sonar. I've looked through my Users guide and checked on this forum and can't find anything about doing so. I'm using Studio One 3.5. Thank you for any help on this.

Tom

One of the simplest ways to do this at present in Studio One from the Files section in the Browser. When you navigate to the project's Media folder, you can right click on the file you wish to split to mono and select "Split to Mono Files" then drag and drop the newly created files back into the timeline.
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Studio One 4.0, 3.5
Sonar Platinum
Faderport 8
Console One
Apollo Twin USB Duo
UAD Octo Core Satellite
Windows 7 64x
I7 Quad-core
16g ram
by tomgastauer1 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:34 pm
Hello,
I have a question that hopefully I'm just missing the easy answer to. You all have been very helpful with my previous questions. In Sonar I could route a bus channel input to UAD Console and load processing, say an 1176 and use it to do parallel processing to, say a kick track with a send, this way saving DSP usage in the host Sonar. I don't see anyway to do this in Studio One 3.5. I've looked on Presonus forums, you tube etc., and can't find the answer. It doesn't seem that there is a way to change the input on the bus to do this. I would happily love to be an idiot on this and hope that there is a an easy way that I'm missing.

Thank you,
Tom

Studio One 4.0, 3.5
Sonar Platinum
Faderport 8
Console One
Apollo Twin USB Duo
UAD Octo Core Satellite
Windows 7 64x
I7 Quad-core
16g ram
by tomgastauer1 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:19 pm
I found the answer, right click on the bus, go to audio input, select the aux tracks in console.

Studio One 4.0, 3.5
Sonar Platinum
Faderport 8
Console One
Apollo Twin USB Duo
UAD Octo Core Satellite
Windows 7 64x
I7 Quad-core
16g ram
by reginaldStjohn on Fri May 11, 2018 1:20 pm
When dealing with midi CC lanes, specifically CC Modulation, is there a way to select groups of CC nodes below/above a certain value? For example, lets say my CC lane has a sinwave type envelope and I want to select a section in time where the values are below say %50 and delete them. How would I do that?

I know there is a transform tool that is kind of like that but I want to delete the node and I don't think the transform tool really selects the nodes like that?

Studio One v3.5.5, Windows 10 Home x64, AMD Phenom II X6, 8GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030, Behringer X32 Producer USB interface, Line6 Helix floor, Line6 GearBox Gold

644 postsPage 33 of 33
1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33