7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Sorry if this is an obvious one, I finally got around to downloading the bundles in my account one of which was the Eventide 910 Harmonizer & 2016 Stereo Room.

Got the others all set up and working, got the ilok sorted for the eventide and installed the software

I must have started Studio One ( I have artist version 3.5.2) before it finished installing as it hung on the 'starting vst's' routine

ever since then whenever I start it - it ignores the eventide plugins (both of them) and I get the yellow warning triangle at start up.

does not stop ST One working fine just that the eventide stuff is not available

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling

am I doing anything obviously wrong?

not a life and death situation this obviously but if any one knows how to fix that would be great cheers

ian

Ian Taylor
Studio One Pro V 4.6.1
Presonus Audio Box USB
PS-49 Keybaord
M7 Mike

Lenovo all in one Windows 10
16 GB Ram
1 TB hd
intel i5 4460T 1.9GHz
by scottyo7 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:21 pm
It may be as simple as adding the path of where your Eventide plugs are now installed to the "Locations" list area in the Studio One "Options" tab. :roll:

Also, we haven't a clue what we're trying to help you with gear-wise so...

Please create a signature* with your PC, SW and HW specs and versions, so we know how to better help you... now and in the future. ;)

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by celticaster on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:55 pm
Ok thanks, I had a look in there but all I can see is the location of sounds sets, this is a plugin so it would not be there would it?

Ian

Ian Taylor
Studio One Pro V 4.6.1
Presonus Audio Box USB
PS-49 Keybaord
M7 Mike

16 GB Ram
1 TB hd
intel i5 4460T 1.9GHz
by scottmoncrieff on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:17 pm
Studio One Artist requires the VST addon (Which needs to be additionally purchased, unless otherwise provided vie an offer).

I don't know if you are new to the world music production and use of daw software, but as for Ilok based plugins, I'd advise you to stay away from them, they are an unnecessary evil, also, there is already a stickied thread warning you of potential issues with Windows 10 on this forum with Studio One and ilok based plugins .

THE INTRANCER- Digital 2D & 3D GUI / Music Artist |- Full Orchestral -Trance - Ambient - Film Scores 27 on S-Cloud 7000+genuine plays | 16 on S-Click | Studio One 3 Concept Re-Designs - Sample One XT | Reason X | S-O-3 Pro | Reaktor 6.0 | Reason 7 | C4D | CS6 |Win 7 64 Bit-Intel I7 [email protected],Focusrite Pro 14, ATH M50's, Casio XW P1&G1 Producer 20+ years - FOH - UK Stadium / Festivals) >>Studio One 3D GUI's<<
by brettgoodkin on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:19 am
Both of those plugins work fine in s1 pro here

The ilok win 10 thing was fixed moons ago... Also, the unnecessary evilness is a personal opinion.

When someone asks a question on how to resolve a problem and your response is giving them demonstrably wrong information or presuming that the poster is interested in your opinion probably isn't helpful.

https://soundcloud.com/brotherbrim/sets ... ernational

win 11 pro... S1 pro latest version... 64 bits... Rme latest drivers... All the ram and i9 3900k monster...
by celticaster on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:43 am
Thanks everyone,

Yes I am relatively new to this, and at best, just a hobbyist who has had to wait most of his life to be in a position to even dabble with music software - but I am not stupid.

I realise that normally the Artist version does not support vst plugins - BUT there was an update recently (I think it was the 3.5 one?) and now arranger track for example is available to me, and in my account all of a sudden were 4 separate free / promotional plugin bundles, (there is a note on the install instructions that you have to have Artist v 3.5 for it to work.) The bundles comprise an analog synth 'lite' a reverb plugin, a bundle that has three plugins I have not looked at in any detail yet, and the Eventide one. The Eventide one is the only iLok one. All the other three have loaded and seem to be operating fine and are in the effects list (the synth is in the instrument list) and they seem to automatically install to the right locations -

Thanks anyway, I can live without them, just wanted to try them, and Brettgoodkin, appreciate the kind and sympathetic words.

Ian

Ian Taylor
Studio One Pro V 4.6.1
Presonus Audio Box USB
PS-49 Keybaord
M7 Mike

16 GB Ram
1 TB hd
intel i5 4460T 1.9GHz
by klypeman on Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:53 am
As mentioned before the VST Add on is needed to use 3 party plugins on Studio One Artist, I have no trouble using Ilok registered plugins, but I use the Dongle so don't know about the standalone Ilok ...

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++

7 posts
Page 1 of 1