1 post
Page 1 of 1
(It's a small title, as that's how significant this poll is)..but carry on reading if you like to muse at my thoughts about it...

Apart from them having to put something in their paper thin and quite expensive full of adverts magazine each year ?

http://www.musicradar.com/tuition/tech/ ... day-238905

Personally, I don't think the poll reflects anything meaningful in reality,..but if it came down to opinion, I wouldn't put Reason above Studio One 3.0 / 3.5 Pro, in terms of studio production standards, for say dedicated film scoring with 80 -100+ tracks as just one example, or even audio editing, or even that of midi sequencing / automating etc ect...which is miles better, along with workflow and GUI aspects in Studio One....but leaving Reason aside, there are other daw positions that don't make any sense to me. It's fair to say though, that there are companies who are constant in blatantly chasing their consumers for money more, than developing their product to adequate standards... whilst other developers carry on as they are developing quietly in the background doing their thing and releasing when there's something worthwhile for the end user to gain productively with. At the end of the day, polls don't mean much..what you get out the tool is more important..but as for this poll Studio One 3.5 came 7th...out of 20 (Is the poll rigged by MTM, for ad revenue contributions, I wouldn't be surprised.. but there we go)

THE INTRANCER- Digital 2D & 3D GUI / Music Artist |- Full Orchestral -Trance - Ambient - Film Scores 27 on S-Cloud 7000+genuine plays | 16 on S-Click | Studio One 3 Concept Re-Designs - Sample One XT | Reason X | S-O-3 Pro | Reaktor 6.0 | Reason 7 | C4D | CS6 |Win 7 64 Bit-Intel I7 [email protected],Focusrite Pro 14, ATH M50's, Casio XW P1&G1 Producer 20+ years - FOH - UK Stadium / Festivals) >>Studio One 3D GUI's<<

1 post
Page 1 of 1