9 posts
Page 1 of 1
Just installed S1-3 on a new computer and all the Instrument lists are gone, Only the thumbnails are showing under Instruments. Forgot how to get the actual lists back up, like French Horns etc. Tried the search tool, but it only works for Effects, not Instruments.

Thanks.

Windows 11 i7, 16 Gig,
Studio One 5 Professional
by Skip Jones on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:21 am
In Studio Ones's Browser window, right click and select "Refresh" to see if that does the trick for you.

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by horahack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:30 pm
Thanks for the reply, Skip, but no that does not fix the problem. On the older version there is Artist's Instruments option listed underneath the Presence Thumbnail listing all the instruments but on the new installation there is only the thumbnail with no instruments listed. On the previous install there is a small clickable arrow that toggles the list on and off, but on the new install the arrow is not there, only a small clickable star symbol that does not do anything when clicked. On the top tabs I have selected Instruments and Flat, but have tried Vender and Folder, but all just show the star icon. In the Effects window I have the small clickable arrow, but not in the Instruments window. The only difference in the two laptops is the one with the problem is Windows 10 and the one that works is Windows 7, both 64 bit. Any suggestions welcome.

Windows 11 i7, 16 Gig,
by horahack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:51 pm
I'm beginning to think S1 3.2.0 and Win 10 are just not compatible. I've always had problems using the software on this machine. It won't recognize my midi controller, but this thumbnail problem should be fixable. Got to be something I'm overlooking. I have both laptops side by side and the settings are all the same, only the Win 7 machine shows the presets and the win 10 does not. The manual just says click on the preset to select it, but there are no presets to click on. So what am I missing here?

Windows 11 i7, 16 Gig,
by Skip Jones on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:15 pm
Why are you on 3.2.0 Artist? If you logon into your user account on the PreSonus site you should see 3.5.1 for Artist. Download the latest version (Windows I assume) to see if that corrects the issue.At the bottom of your Artist page in your user account you will also see a button to download 9 files. The 9 files are also available separately but you can download all at once.

Skip

Skip

OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by horahack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:15 pm
My mistake. I am using 3.5.1

Windows 11 i7, 16 Gig,
by Skip Jones on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:25 pm
:thumbup: Might try reloading the 9 instrument and sound files in the batch ...

Skip

by horahack on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:46 am
Well I was wrong again, it appears I AM using the older version. I'm at work now looking at the My Personus Page from my work computer and the green Update button is lit for the 3.5.1 version. Not sure I can do the upgrade from work. Can I click the Update button from any computer or will I have to download the installer on all three of my laptops and go through the whole process, or will this just be done automatically to my copy. Or will I just have to hit the update button all three machines. I'm a bit hesitant to mess with the two Win 7 machines that are actually working, but really have nothing to lose with the Win 10 machine that is messed up. Maybe this is why my copy on the Win 10 machine won't recognize my midi controller as well. Sorry for all the noob questions.

Windows 11 i7, 16 Gig,
by Skip Jones on Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:41 am
No problemo. Glad you seem to have it all sorted out.

Enjoy!

Skip

Skip

9 posts
Page 1 of 1