5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just trying to figure out a faster and more accurate way of doing this like simply. For example, I've drawn automation but want to flip it the opposite way without having to redraw them again, within the main Edit / Note automation pane, where the Pitch / Mod / Aftertouch tabs are located. I tried looking to see if there were any options provided vie the Studio X extension, but couldn't see any tools that would do this..or maybe I've missed something.

THE INTRANCER- Digital 2D & 3D GUI / Music Artist |- Full Orchestral -Trance - Ambient - Film Scores 27 on S-Cloud 7000+genuine plays | 16 on S-Click | Studio One 3 Concept Re-Designs - Sample One XT | Reason X | S-O-3 Pro | Reaktor 6.0 | Reason 7 | C4D | CS6 |Win 7 64 Bit-Intel I7 [email protected],Focusrite Pro 14, ATH M50's, Casio XW P1&G1 Producer 20+ years - FOH - UK Stadium / Festivals) >>Studio One 3D GUI's<<
by Jemusic on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:56 pm
Just wondering a little why you would do this. After going to all the trouble of automating something in order to get to say sounding right if you flipped it over then it is not going to sound so right.

Could be interesting.

Flipping a keyboard around middle C is also quite cool.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by scottmoncrieff on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:12 pm
Why ?...well...imagine you are creating a complex modulation curve on an instrument but want a duplicate those points and lines so they are exactly the same but in the opposite direction or even in a vertical inverted position. Well you get the idea. The point is that, it can be the case of guestimating where those points are as well as being much more time consuming which could be otherwise created by a simple option to select to perform those automation tasks.

THE INTRANCER- Digital 2D & 3D GUI / Music Artist |- Full Orchestral -Trance - Ambient - Film Scores 27 on S-Cloud 7000+genuine plays | 16 on S-Click | Studio One 3 Concept Re-Designs - Sample One XT | Reason X | S-O-3 Pro | Reaktor 6.0 | Reason 7 | C4D | CS6 |Win 7 64 Bit-Intel I7 [email protected],Focusrite Pro 14, ATH M50's, Casio XW P1&G1 Producer 20+ years - FOH - UK Stadium / Festivals) >>Studio One 3D GUI's<<
by Lokeyfly on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:42 am
If your asking what I think you are.

Highlight the area of the automation, and using the Transform Tool, flip that area from bottom to top (or vice-versa).

It's a perfectly legitimate question as the transform tool can create some very cool possibilities.

This will also hold those locations you wish to keep in place, in time unless you transform horizontally.

There's lots of videos on this but sorry, just heading out the door. :)

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by Vunsunta on Mon May 16, 2022 6:40 pm
Thank you, this is a great answer to the question!

The transform tool allows you to invert the automation points!

Windows 11 Pro
Studio One +
Studio One Pro 6
Melodyne 5 Editor
PreSonus Studio 68c
i9 13900k, 32GB RAM
ASRock Z790 Taichi Motherboard

5 posts
Page 1 of 1