86 postsPage 5 of 5
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Can you tell me where i can find those crash reports on Mac OS? I'm totally new to Mac, TBH, and, the threads i found on the net only state the location on Windows, which obviously is %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\PreSonus\. Also, these seem to be dump files (.dmp). Not sure if anyone but the developers can work with those... unless i have to look for something else, of course.
by Skaperverket on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:36 pm
jandziock wroteCan you tell me where i can find those crash reports on Mac OS? I'm totally new to Mac, TBH, and, the threads i found on the net only state the location on Windows, which obviously is %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\PreSonus\. Also, these seem to be dump files (.dmp). Not sure if anyone but the developers can work with those... unless i have to look for something else, of course.

When Studio One crashes you'll usually get a pop-up window that says "Studio One unexpectedly quit" or something similar. You then get three choices: click Ignore, Report or Reopen. For a crash report click Report. Now you'll see a log which lists all threads and which one crashed. Sometimes this thread can be connected to something generic and not very helpful, but other times it'll be able to help you identify exactly which plugin is causing the trouble.
by santeripilli on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 am
deronthomas1 wrotemy studio one 3.5.1 has just been crashing. it happens when I add plugins and also when I remove plugins. it once even happened when I was in the middle of recording.

I've did a clean install of my os which is Sierra everything that I've tried it has not worked at all

Crashing here as well on Sierra, though in my case it isn't just related to the current version.

Any news on the ticket?

Although, it has to be said that I'm still strongly against anyone who's paid a license to be "forced" to act as betatesters instead of the company who provides the software itself. This goes to the unethical territory very easily.

Apple MacBook Pro 13" (Early 2011):
2,7 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1333 MHz DDR RAM, 500 GB HD (7200 RPM),
OSX version 10.12.4. (Sierra),

Interface: TC Electronic Konnekt 6 FireWire

Presonus Studio One 3, newest version, always (except when too buggy to work with daily).
by douglaskiserow on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:00 am
Hi Everyone - I bought Studio 192 about 2 months ago and a few days ago bought Studio One Prof. 3.51. I've been using another DAW for a very long time so I was apprehensive about switching (I tried the demo first, and the other DAW was not Pro Tools).

I don't know about the issues, fixes, etc., but I am extremely happy with the 192 and Studio One. I haven't found a glitch, latency is great, using the scratch pad is amazing, etc. And I've been amazed at how quickly I've find answers to my questions in the manuals and on line.

This is a rare experience where my expectations are exceeded with a new product!

Doug

Running Win 10 on PC, i7, 16 Gb RAM, SSD
by jpettit on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:41 pm
:thumbup:

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 23H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by [email protected] on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:49 pm
I just started using studio one 3 pro on OSX (10.10.5) and I'm also experiencing many crashes. Haven't found any reproducible bug though...seems to crash randomly

86 postsPage 5 of 5
1, 2, 3, 4, 5