5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I've been trying to figure out how to change the default crossfade length ( typing X or Shift X on a mac) but can't for the life of me figure out where you go about changing it??

I'm sure you could do it with a macro, (in fact I tried but didn't know the correct language to set the parameters) but SURELY you're able to change the default length??

Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Producer/writer
Mac Studio Ultra - OSX 11.2 - Studio One v5 - Apollo x8 - Dangerous Convert 2 / AD+ - SSL Fusion - Neve 8816 - LLD Silver Bullet - Dangerous Monitor ST - Faderport 1 - Console One - Amphions /BareFoots
by Robdp on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:49 pm
Anyone?? I've got the feeling that this can't be done...

Producer/writer
Mac Studio Ultra - OSX 11.2 - Studio One v5 - Apollo x8 - Dangerous Convert 2 / AD+ - SSL Fusion - Neve 8816 - LLD Silver Bullet - Dangerous Monitor ST - Faderport 1 - Console One - Amphions /BareFoots
by Robdp on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:36 pm
I guess this can't be done.. :shock:

Producer/writer
by scissorkicks on Fri May 26, 2017 8:05 am
I came here wondering the same thing. I'm trying to wean myself off Pro Tools for drum editing, and S1 3.5 is very keen on putting crossfades across snare transients.
by larrywilliams24 on Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:45 am
Is there an update to this?

I guess this needs to be a feature request. I can change the default crossfade length in Logic Pro X (the default is 20ms).

5 posts
Page 1 of 1