4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I can control other VST plug-ins on my Studio One using my midi controller without any problems. I was using the normal linking procedure and midi learn function.

When i try to map Bias Fx controls and use the midi learn function, it says it cannot detect the midi CC. I tried to manually input the midi CC, but its not working also. I have set everything correctly, including which controller will be used to control the bias fx and tried global and focus controls.

I just want to be able to toggle my gate and drive pedals On and OFF.

My midi controller is a behringer fcb1010 which is currently set to send midi CC 1(just for testing), and i can control other vst's fine in studio one artist.

When i use the Bias FX Standalone version, i can do the midi mapping without any problems. And i can toggle the pedals ON/OFF
by jih64 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:54 pm
So have you got it worked out yet? I have a FCB1010 and BIAS Fx Pro and don't have any issues (Studio One 3 Pro), it may be just how you are set up, I'll check back later
by jih64 on Wed May 17, 2017 7:44 pm
1. Create an Instrument Track
2. Assign the output of that Instrument Track to BIAS FX (select from the drop down)
3. Assign the input of that Instrument Track to your FBX1010 in this case, if you have a different controller select that (select from the drop down)
4. Enable the 'Monitor' button on the Instrument Track

Then just go through the midi learn procedure as normal.
by sebastianwirth on Sun May 06, 2018 8:03 am
Hi jih64,

I am having the same problems over here, can't push CC through to BIAS FX plugin.
Could you please explain what you exactly mean by "assining the input" of the track to the FCB 1010?
S1 does not event record changes I make in BIAS...

Using S1 Professional and the FCB1010 with the UnO Chip.

Thanks,

Sebastian

4 posts
Page 1 of 1