3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have an old ongoing project that used the earlier version of Melodyne - Single Track (the version that was included with Studio One a few years back). The computer I did the project on died. The project was saved on an external drive.

However, when I open the project in the current Studio One 3, which has the newer Melodyne Essentials installed, a missing devices error message is displayed when loading one of the songs: DevicePort: Melodyne singletrack Used by: Melodyne singletrack

Does anyone know of a way to force it to use Melodyne Essentials instead of Melodyne Singletrack without loosing the edits I made in Melodyne?

2015 iMac 27" i7 with 32GB RAM
Sound Devices USBPre 2
Mac OS Monterey
Presonus Studio One 6
iPad Air
by guitarism on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:09 pm
OK, Its been 2 months with no responses. Now the customer wants to complete the project. Are there any moderators who can offer any help?

2015 iMac 27" i7 with 32GB RAM
Sound Devices USBPre 2
Mac OS Monterey
Presonus Studio One 6
iPad Air
by matthewgorman on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:33 pm
All previous versions of S1 are in your my.presonus account. You could try and download a previous version, and install it in a separate folder to keep your current install intact, and see if that works? All you need to do is render the track, remove the melodyne, then bring it back in to the current version.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

3 posts
Page 1 of 1