24 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2
Not every time.....but most of the time right now, on a project I am working on, when I close a project and come back to it later, many of the plugins (devices) are missing.

This is not happening consistently to any 1 plugin. I have noticed it happening quite a bit with iZotope Alloy 2, however I just had song whose mastering file would not update and when I opened the song file, I had a whole range of plugins not found.

I don't have time for this to start happening all of the sudden. Please advise.

Computer Build with i5 Sandy Bridge, 8 Gb ram, 1.5 TB of 720 rpm storage.
Windows 7 x64
Studio One 3.1 (x64)
Presonus Firestudio Project
ART Pro MPA ii (Modded)
FMR Audio RNC
Multitudes of Plugs - All things Slate, Waves, iZotope
by brentrains on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:39 am
I just rescanned my plugins upon start up and it fixed this one instance.

I did notice however that none of the iZotope (Automap) instances could be found. The normal plugs could be found, but no go with the Automap versions.

This is likely an Automap issue. I will try and reconfigure that.

Windows 7 x64
Studio One 3.1 (x64)
ART Pro MPA ii (Modded)
FMR Audio RNC
by GlobalModerator on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:01 pm
Also try to clear the Black List just to be sure.

Could help the missing Automap info.

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.
by Fosforic on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:08 am
I have the same problem right here. I opened a support ticket for this issue. Although I'm starting to believe this is actually an automap issue. Which makes things worse because it's so hard to get rid of automap as it's not backward compatible. Which means a lot of missing plugins in older songs when you remove it. It's a shame Novation isn't doing anything to help with this problem.

|| PreSonus Studio One 4.6.1 Professional ||

|| Windows 10 x64: Gigabyte z390 Designare, Intel Core i9 9900k, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb RAM, Samsung Evo 970 m.2 ||
|| Macbook Pro late 2011, 2,4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4 Gb RAM ||

|| Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 || Yamaha CS1x || Roland FP-7 || Beyerdynamic DT-880 Pro || SE 2200a || Shure SM7b || UAD-2 Octo || Presonus Faderport 16 || Alesis vi61 || Crane Song Avocet 2 || Genelec 8040 BPM || X-Keys EK-68 Jog/Shuttle || X-Keys EK-24 || Stream Deck ||
by Axl_FDR on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:22 am
Having the same problem,
in my case, most are the detection of virtual instruments..

I've tried to fix probable cause like energy save for disks etc...
but nothing appear to resolve.

Let us know if the ticket is solve ;)
by oldblood on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:51 am
I occassionally get it with the odd instance of Slates VCC, every now and then I will open a project and find one channel needing to re locate the VCC plug.

Clive

i5 @4.4Ghz, 16 GB Ram, GTX 550TI graphics OS:Win7 64
Focusrite Sappire Pro 24DSP,Nektar Impact LX88,
KRK Rokit 6, Cakewalk MA-150.
DAW S1 V3 Professional
Synths: Reason,
Plugs: Waves, Slate,Soundtoys, Eventide, Lexicon, Melda and various.
by brentrains on Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:18 pm
Yeah, I am still having the issue.

IZotope plugs (Automap), Slate Vcc, and a few random plugs.

Not sure what the situation is.

I am having sveral other issues, but that would be off topic......

Windows 7 x64
Studio One 3.1 (x64)
ART Pro MPA ii (Modded)
FMR Audio RNC
by oldblood on Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:38 pm
I don't have any issues with Izotope strangely only the VCC.

Clive

i5 @4.4Ghz, 16 GB Ram, GTX 550TI graphics OS:Win7 64
Focusrite Sappire Pro 24DSP,Nektar Impact LX88,
KRK Rokit 6, Cakewalk MA-150.
DAW S1 V3 Professional
Synths: Reason,
Plugs: Waves, Slate,Soundtoys, Eventide, Lexicon, Melda and various.
by thedigito12 on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:22 am
Hi!
I recently installed a new plug-in and I am not able to find it.
when I was trying to reset the black list was not able to find the tab under the location folder in the options menu.

Hellp please!
by cristofe on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:16 pm
What plugin? Did you install it to the proper folder? Hard to give you advice without a bit more info.

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by scottyo7 on Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:48 pm
Some of you chiming in about your plugin, Izotope issues need to create a signature* so we know a bit more to help you.
;)
One important piece of it is your 'version' of "Studio One"... which is 2 parts. The version name... "Artist to Professional" and version number... "2.X.X - 2.6.5".

I have S1 version 2.6.3 and have had absolutely no issues with Alloy 2 or Izotope 5. :D

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by Fosforic on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:25 am
In the topicstarter's case it is an automap issue. I have the same problem here and after I filed a support ticket presonus and I came to conclusion the problem is with the novation software. In short, if you're running automap and don't really need it, get rid of it asap and the missing devices problem is over.

|| Windows 10 x64: Gigabyte z390 Designare, Intel Core i9 9900k, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb RAM, Samsung Evo 970 m.2 ||

|| Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 || Yamaha CS1x || Roland FP-7 || Beyerdynamic DT-880 Pro || SE 2200a || Shure SM7b || UAD-2 Octo || Presonus Faderport 16 || Alesis vi61 || Crane Song Avocet 2 || Genelec 8040 BPM || X-Keys EK-68 Jog/Shuttle || X-Keys EK-24 || Stream Deck ||
by ammgusa on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:23 pm
I am having the same problem. My DAW is SL V3 and the device missing is Arturia Spark 2. I was working fine for months and then it just wont show up as an instrument.It can not locate it. I have don't everything. Reset the black list, reinstalled the program and nothing but the same missing device occurs. Can anyone help. :thumbdown:
by Fosforic on Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:08 am
ammgusa wroteI am having the same problem. My DAW is SL V3 and the device missing is Arturia Spark 2. I was working fine for months and then it just wont show up as an instrument.It can not locate it. I have don't everything. Reset the black list, reinstalled the program and nothing but the same missing device occurs. Can anyone help. :thumbdown:

Are you using Novation Automap software? If so, try deleting all automapped plugins and re-installing automap. It has worked for me in the past.

by willjroncher on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:03 pm
Having this issue too.....with Kontakt. Worked fine all week, and today i opened a session with kontakt (Alecias Keys) and got an error message saying that Kontakt was not installed on my computer when it clearly is.

Attachments
s1 kontakt 5.png

64 bit Studio One Professional 3.5.6.4
Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
CPU Cores 16
RAM 32.00 GB
Disk Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
by willjroncher on Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:56 am
Would be nice if somebody from Presonus would step in here. Seems like a few are having issues with this, and doesnt seem rightr that we should have to go without using software weve spent money on.

64 bit Studio One Professional 3.5.6.4
Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
CPU Cores 16
RAM 32.00 GB
Disk Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
by pharoe on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:12 am
willjroncher wroteHaving this issue too.....with Kontakt. Worked fine all week, and today i opened a session with kontakt (Alecias Keys) and got an error message saying that Kontakt was not installed on my computer when it clearly is.

willjroncher wroteall
by Lokeyfly on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:58 am
Hi pharoe,

This thread seems to rebound from time to time as its pretty old and gets no resolve from anyone writing back , but the answer is typically along the following.

First locate and observe where your instalation of Kontakt, Izotope Ozone, or any plugs you've found missing. Note the path, and write them down if necessary.

In Studio One, go to Options Menu, [Locations] tab, and check the "Scan at Starrup" box. (You can later un check when all your plugins are back).

Check the locations of VST files on your drive. Some instruments, when installed have their own VST path, so list the vst locations. *write back if you need assistance.

Then close the options window (Ok), and restart Studio One.

You can view how S1 is locating the files, and opening each item. It's a visual aid, so if something hangs up for a long time, you may want to share that here. It could help.

If all works well, please just write back in the forum so others who have a similar condition can benefit.
Thanks.

P.s. I have the novation auto mapping, Kontakt, and Izotope Alloy 2 (so called issues in this thread), so if you need assistance where they are placed, let me know. I've experienced no issues with them.

Also, are you working from a template when you start your songs? It may help knowing that as well.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by pharoe on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:36 am
First thanks for taking time out to help, however I tried what you have suggested but it hasn't worked and now I'm afraid I moved lot of files I shouldn't have. I'm not at all good with files but I get the basic so when I notice the dll for the other programs that worked (fm8,massive) I tried moving the dll for my Kontakt to the same folder but to no avail.studio one still don't recognize it . To make matters worse Kontakt does not have any sound in stand alone mode I'm thinking of reinstalling hoping the pathways will install correctly
by matthewgorman on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:52 am
Add one step to the above. Make sure on the locations tab that you not only check Scan at startup, but also reset blacklist.

A reinstall may be a good move also at this point.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

24 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2