10 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I'm struggling to get mt power kit 2 to run on studio one artist. I have the studio one plug in support which lets you use the vst pluggins.

It says to copy the files to the vst folder in presonus but I cant find it, also been told to copy them in to presonus pluggin folder, but when i do that nothing shows up in the instrument browers in studio one. Any help would be most appreciated.

Windows 10 pro 64-bit, i7 quad core, 16 gig ram

Presonus Studio 0ne Pro
Iostation 24
Akai mpk
by Skip Jones on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:16 pm
Copy the following 2 files into the VSTPlugIns folder on your machine.

MT-PowerDrumKit.dll
MR-PowerDurmKit-Content.pdk

So C:/Program Files/VSTPlugIns/ or
C:/Program Files (x86)/VSTPlugIns/

It would help if you would create a profile of your specs in your signature so we can know what OS, etc. you are using. To do so click on the hyperlink in my signature.

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by mikewheeler4 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:04 pm
Hi Skip, I'll sort the profile tomorrow, it's been a long day today.

But briefly it's windows 10 x64 8 gig ram.

I've hunted for the vstplugin folder, but nothing appears..... I fear I'm being dense!

Presonus Studio 0ne Pro
Iostation 24
Akai mpk
by garryknight on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:13 pm
If you don't have a C:\Program Files\VSTPlutins folder, create one and drag the files there. Then open Studio One's Options and go to Locations, VST Plugins, and add C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins to the list.Click OK and then open the Browser to the Instruments tab (or press F5) and right-click anywhere then select Refresh. If you still don't see your plugins, restart Studio One.

Garry Knight
Studio One 3 Professional
Melodyne Editor 4, NI Komplete 11
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio interface
Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 16 GB RAM, Core i5
Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Core i7, 8GB RAM, 128 GB SSD
Nektar Impact LX49+, Samson Graphite 25, and Korg microKey 25 MIDI controllers
Novation ZeRO SL MkII mixing control surface
Korg nanoKontrol 2 mixing control surface
Reaper, Logic Pro X, GarageBand
https://soundcloud.com/garryknight
by Skip Jones on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:16 pm
^^^ ;)

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by mikewheeler4 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:55 am
Cheers Garry and Skip, thanks for your help and patience, all working perfectly now!

Presonus Studio 0ne Pro
Iostation 24
Akai mpk
by garryknight on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:52 pm
Good to hear it :)

Garry Knight
Studio One 3 Professional
Melodyne Editor 4, NI Komplete 11
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio interface
Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 16 GB RAM, Core i5
Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Core i7, 8GB RAM, 128 GB SSD
Nektar Impact LX49+, Samson Graphite 25, and Korg microKey 25 MIDI controllers
Novation ZeRO SL MkII mixing control surface
Korg nanoKontrol 2 mixing control surface
Reaper, Logic Pro X, GarageBand
https://soundcloud.com/garryknight
by kyleschmidlin on Tue May 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Just found this thread - I see it is from four years ago, but I was wondering if Studio One had VST support for Artist and then dropped it, or if there's some way to still use a VST with Studio One Artist?
by IanM5 on Tue May 04, 2021 10:31 pm
kyleschmidlin wroteJust found this thread - I see it is from four years ago, but I was wondering if Studio One had VST support for Artist and then dropped it, or if there's some way to still use a VST with Studio One Artist?

Artist V5 includes VST support. Versions prior to 5 did not come with VST support but you could add it by buying a (quite expensive!) add-on in the Presonus shop. I don't think you can buy that add-on any more because it's cheaper to upgrade to V5.

Heavy-handed moderation can strangle a forum
by jasonpocorus on Wed May 05, 2021 4:42 am
Great thread topic

I type in monotone.
Usage of caps, bold, italic, or underline intended as emphasis and not yelling.
Yelling comes with angry emoji

Always joking around and busting everybody's chops. It's not intended to be insulting

OnStage AS800 FET Condenser Mic, SM57, AudioBox iTWO, Shure SRH440 monitoring headphones,
CAD monitoring headphones, pair of 5" JBL LSR2325P, Studio One 5 Artist, Windows 10 64 bit HP Envy x360 convertible

***PLEASE speak slowly and dumb it way down. Total n00b here. No clue what I am doing, computer illiterate, and A.D.D..

Rock on, good people! :punk:

10 posts
Page 1 of 1