5 posts
Page 1 of 1
http://forumsarchive.presonus.com/posts ... .page;jses

Does any one have any solutions too this yet, i have the same problem since I duped my start up drive and it's very annoying. Have tried installation info.
Anyone?

Macbook Pro, Core i7 2.8GHz, 16GB RAM
500 GB SSD Mercury Extreme Int. Drive
Thunderbolt Duo ext. drive.
by CPhoenix on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:42 am
Have you reached out to customer support?

They seem to be extremely good honestly... and fast. I reached out to them late late 2 nights ago around 12:30am asking about how to make sure my license doesn't get stuck after I did a system wipe....... they responded less than 15 mins later with the answer....... at 12:43am.... seriously.

Give them a shout, I'm sure they can help you work through it. It's probably something silly.

Win 8.1 x64 // i7 3930K (@ 4.2GHz) // Samsung Pro 512GB // 500GB SSD (via Raid 0) // 32GB RAM // MSI X79a GD45 Plus mobo

DAW(s): Studio One v3 // Maschine Studio // Reason 7
Plugs: UAD 2 Quad, Klanghelm, Toneboosters, Soundtoys, others
Instr.: a lot of stuff

RME UCX // SM7b // Warm Audio Tonebeast12 & WA76 // Black Lion Audio Sparrow Red ADC // FMR RNLA // Korg Kaossilator Pro // Yamaha Motif XS Rack // Akai Advance 61 // Sennheiser HD 650 // Korg MicroKey 25 // Presonus Faderport // Contour Designs Shuttle Pro
by oldblood on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:52 am
CPhoenix wroteHave you reached out to customer support?

They seem to be extremely good honestly... and fast. I reached out to them late late 2 nights ago around 12:30am asking about how to make sure my license doesn't get stuck after I did a system wipe....... they responded less than 15 mins later with the answer....... at 12:43am.... seriously.

Give them a shout, I'm sure they can help you work through it. It's probably something silly.

As a matter of interest what there reply on the "wipe" situation?

Clive

i5 @4.4Ghz, 16 GB Ram, GTX 550TI graphics OS:Win7 64
Focusrite Sappire Pro 24DSP,Nektar Impact LX88,
KRK Rokit 6, Cakewalk MA-150.
DAW S1 V3 Professional
Synths: Reason,
Plugs: Waves, Slate,Soundtoys, Eventide, Lexicon, Melda and various.
by CPhoenix on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:48 am
oldblood wrote
CPhoenix wroteHave you reached out to customer support?

As a matter of interest what there reply on the "wipe" situation?

It was simple. They reminded me to save my license to the Waves Cloud in their license manager. So, when I wiped my drive clean and reinstalled, it was available for me to assign to my "new computer".

Last time I wiped my drive I forgot to manage that and the license got stuck on my "old computer".

Win 8.1 x64 // i7 3930K (@ 4.2GHz) // Samsung Pro 512GB // 500GB SSD (via Raid 0) // 32GB RAM // MSI X79a GD45 Plus mobo

DAW(s): Studio One v3 // Maschine Studio // Reason 7
Plugs: UAD 2 Quad, Klanghelm, Toneboosters, Soundtoys, others
Instr.: a lot of stuff

RME UCX // SM7b // Warm Audio Tonebeast12 & WA76 // Black Lion Audio Sparrow Red ADC // FMR RNLA // Korg Kaossilator Pro // Yamaha Motif XS Rack // Akai Advance 61 // Sennheiser HD 650 // Korg MicroKey 25 // Presonus Faderport // Contour Designs Shuttle Pro
by Kahlbert on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:57 pm
hrw wrotehttp://forumsarchive.presonus.com/posts/list/40910.page;jses

Does any one have any solutions too this yet, i have the same problem since I duped my start up drive and it's very annoying. Have tried installation info.
Anyone?

Did you try removing the Waves cache?

Dolphin Blue - Songs of Tom Waits
--------------------------------------------
Dropbox - Free Online Storage
(Use this link to get us both even more free space.)

5 posts
Page 1 of 1