7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Weird problem with still being able to hear the track coming through even when ALL tracks are muted. When I've bounced out the stems there is a faint trace of the whole track in the background??
It's so strange! Has anyone had this?? Driving me crazy? Solutions?

Macbook Pro, Core i7 2.8GHz, 16GB RAM
500 GB SSD Mercury Extreme Int. Drive
Thunderbolt Duo ext. drive.
by Steve Carter on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:24 am
Hi ... Not sure which vetsion of S1but some people have experienced similar problems when using the new Console Shaper in v3.2 - you could do a search for previous posts if this is relevant to your situation.
Regards.....

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by hrw on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:12 am
Yes Steve!!! Thank you. That was the problem!!!! Damn!

by hrw on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:15 am
It's the cross talk control!!!

by matthewgorman on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:26 am
For using the console shaper, and if you have tracks that you do not want in the mix at all (scratch trax or similar), then you need to mute the actual audio event. Console shaper is replacing the mix engine, and that comes in immediately after the audio event.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by tonyc2 on Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:52 pm
1. With the mixer window up, in the top right corner, go to Mix FX > Console Shaper.
2. The Console Shaper will be displayed, toggle off "Crosstalk". Done.
by hermanwilliams on Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:02 am
We were having the same issue and this suggestion offered in this chat, resolved it. :thumbup:
1. With the mixer window up, in the top right corner, go to Mix FX > Console Shaper.
2. The Console Shaper will be displayed, toggle off "Crosstalk". Done.

7 posts
Page 1 of 1