47 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
In truth I had completely forgotten about this issue. Odd considering it was such a major problem before. It mainly manifested in my multi out VST set up. My Battery 4 drum kits were completely corrupted by the glitch. Honestly I've been working pretty regular and I can't remember the last time this has been an issue.

Mac Mini (Late 2014)
Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel Core I7
Memory: 16 GB
Presonus. Studio One Pro V6
Presonus Quantum
Hardware DBX 160a
Hardware DBX 160XT
GA. LA2A (clone)
GA. LA3A (clone)
WA76 1176 (clone)
WA EQP Pultec (clone)
WA 73 Neve (clone)
Softube. Console 1 MK3 (pending)
Presonus. Faderport 8 (dual)

"God's grace" :D
by wdkbeats on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:47 am
I still experience this bug every day, how come it's still not fixed? This and the mixer height bug are the most annoying things in Studio One for me.

PC: AMD Ryzen 3900X, 32GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz CL16, ASUS ROG Strix X570-F, Gigabyte Radeon RX 570 8GB, SSD CORSAIR SSD MP510 960GB M.2 NVMe (OS)
DAW: Studio One Professional x64
Gear: RME Fireface 802 + RME Advanced Remote, Prometheus Acoustics monitors, Avantone Mixcubes, JBL 305p, Softube Console 1, Presonus Faderport, AKAI Advance 61, Presonus Faderport, Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro
by jpettit on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:10 am
wdkbeats wroteI still experience this bug every day, how come it's still not fixed? This and the mixer height bug are the most annoying things in Studio One for me.

viewtopic.php?p=102731#p102731

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 22H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by Robdp on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:55 pm
Anyone know if we are any closer to a fix for this??

I've spent so long customizing my template to my workflow, Buses, VCAs, nested folders etc...

Without me even recording a note, I open my template, load a couple of VST's then go into my mixer and some of my busses have made their way in between other tracks that aren't even close together in the mixer. Total chaos for no reason!!!

So frustrating and hoping a fix is on the way!!

Producer/writer
Mac Studio Ultra - OSX 11.2 - Studio One v5 - Apollo x8 - Dangerous Convert 2 / AD+ - SSL Fusion - Neve 8816 - LLD Silver Bullet - Dangerous Monitor ST - Faderport 1 - Console One - Amphions /BareFoots
by musicmould on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:43 am
I also have issues with tracks moving around.

I like to place buses next to the channels I have bussed in the Console.
Apparently not a good idea in S1. They move around constantly for me.
I exit the console and go back in and suddenly the buses have moved a couple of channels away or more. A quickfix I recently discovered (which is a better workflow for me anyway) is to use folder tracks and make the folder into a bus. Then the bus at least stays "attached" to the bussed channels.

Another problem that feels related to this:
I have a screen with pretty high resolution, so I like to make the console channels taller for better view. However, every now and then S1 gets the idea to "reset" the track size/tallness back to default. And sometimes instead make them taller, so the sends and inserts get crowded out of view.

And one more:
When I open the Console I am presented with a random range of the console. I am never returned to the same place I was the last time and it is never the channel that is selected in the arrange. If I am working on a 20 channnel project, it really doesn't matter, but if you are working on a 80-90 track project, scrolling around the console to find where you are/were gets old really fast. The only time there is a correlation between the arrange and the console, is if both windows are open at the same time. If I then select a channel in the arrange it mostly (not always) shows me that very channel in the console. (Maybe I have missed some kind of feature how to connect the arrange and the console view?) When opening the Console view, there are two ways that this could work that would be fine with me: 1) You are always returned to the same place in the console you were last time. OR 2) You are always presented the area in the console where the selected channel in the arrange resides. Now neither of those are valid and it makes no sense at all to me.

A lot of the time I should be mixing I've instead spent resizing, navigating and searching for buses that have moved since last time I exited the Console. It's such a groove killer.

It sometimes makes me wanna go back to Logic (not really), but at least I never experienced any of these problems with that DAW. :roll:

iMac Pro | 64Gb Ram | Radeon Pro Vega 56 8 GB | macOS 10.14.6 | Cubase Pro 10.5.20 | Luna | Pro Tools | Ableton Live | Logic Pro X | Studio One | Melodyne Studio | Revoice Pro | VSL Pro | UAD Apollo 8p+16 | 2xUAD Octo | Softube Console 1 | Motu Midi Express XT | Various drummachines, microphones, hardware synths & fx and way too many plugins |
by niles on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:35 am
Often you can work around jumping buses or multi channel VST channels by creating a volume automation track for each channel that does not directly have a track attached.

You can do this for instance by RMB click on the fader and choose Edit Volume Automation.
You can also let Studio One do it automatically for each (FX) bus that is created (Options > Advanced > Automation > Automatically create automation tracks for channels). Unfortunately that last one does not work for channels belonging to a multi output VST instrument.

OS: Windows 11 Pro | HW: Gigabyte Z690-UD-DDR4 • INTEL i7 12700K • 64GB • 3x EVO 860 • NVIDIA GT1030 (@WQHD) • RME AIO
by Robdp on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:06 pm
Anyone still getting their track height adjusted randomly in the mixer page??

I'm still getting this bug randomly and can't reproduced what makes it happen. I've tried a new template, I've tried building a song from scratch and at some point I go into the mixer and my track heigh has been pushed all the way down... Super annoying.

Do we know if this is on the fix list??

Producer/writer
Mac Studio Ultra - OSX 11.2 - Studio One v5 - Apollo x8 - Dangerous Convert 2 / AD+ - SSL Fusion - Neve 8816 - LLD Silver Bullet - Dangerous Monitor ST - Faderport 1 - Console One - Amphions /BareFoots

47 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3