Korg Krome 61
Ensoniq MR61
Korg MicroStation
Akai MPK mini
by sjwinkler on Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:21 pm
Yes! Integration into S1 3 please!
Nektar Panorama P4 user
by pmsezztfs on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:21 pm
I voted for this way back when. However with the advent of the Faderport 8 I think it's pretty unlikely to get done. I've been enjoying the FP8 a lot.

I moved my P1 over to my test machine with a different DAW (supported by nektar).

Michael Morgan | pearl hour project
---------------------------------------------------------------
Intel i7-2600 @ 3.4GHz | 16G ram
Windows 10 | Studio One v3.3.1 | Live 9.6 (all software 64 bit)
RME Fireface UFX | Nektar Panorama P1 | AKAI MPK25 | M-Audio Keystation 88 I Maschine 2 | Fader Port 8 ;)
by anthonyvillena on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:56 pm
Highly interested in the nektar P6 panorama . Please presonus. Can we get this going ? I wouldn't mind purchasing a fader port 8 either. Over kill? Versitile!
by scottyo7 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:16 pm
Even if it comes... don't get your hopes up. :roll:

I just got the Akai MPK249 which boasts "Studio One Integration".
I've watched about 15 YouTube videos and read all the Akai documentation.

Well, the integration is a big mish-mash. :cry:
There's no PDF map that shows what's, what.
When you open up the midi keyboard editor, the knobs, sliders and buttons have no order that I can figure out... you have to read each controls label. :shock:
The Rewind, Forward, Play and Stop buttons work but I can't find their mapped buttons/assignments.
The "Loop" button doesn't work.
Solution: Re-Map everything yourself (as with a generic keyboard) to your liking. ;)

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by ShawnMH on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:36 pm
Yes please here too, my vote is a definite yes for deep integration with Nektar Panorama P1.
by guidoventurini on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:36 pm
I nave just purchase a Nektar lx61+ for money reason but in the future I world upgrade it with Nektar Panorama P6 for bis batter keyboard and feauture.
Si my vote is YES YES YES I WANT THIS SUPPORT !!!
by Mats Nermark on Sat May 04, 2019 11:27 am
Maybe we will get some good news at Superbooth next weekend?
by roland1 on Sat May 04, 2019 1:01 pm
This thread was started Sept. 28, 2015 - almost 4 years ago.

I hope no one has been holding their breath. Bad for the circulation. :)

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

I use S1 as an author/musician/multi-media artist.
My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)
by Lokeyfly on Sat May 04, 2019 2:53 pm
roland1 wroteThis thread was started Sept. 28, 2015 - almost 4 years ago.

I hope no one has been holding their breath. Bad for the circulation. :)

True, unfortunately there's a lot of Nektar (particularly P6) users without being able to use their keyboard to its full potential within their favorite DAW. So the thread is still pretty legitimate. I suspect anyone that concerned either moved on or found an alternative.

Sucks when something you buy doesn't have all you expect with all that you'd like to think works. Perhaps some bought it, it worked, but when acquiring Studio One and liked it were hit with the hard facts that some things just don't work.

I don't know if S1's thru-put even allows for it. Particularly with the on use of the motorized fader issue.

I'd vote to assist them just the same. As long as it doesn't impact my usage.

Geeze, I didn't know own the thread was that old, but it's still informative me thinks. Hopefully, no one has gone over the edge. :lol:

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by roland1 on Sat May 04, 2019 4:43 pm
They are definitely great keyboards. Not cheap, either. You'd think they'd work with S1 if they already work in Reaper and so many other DAWs.

But I bet all those cheaper backlit little EDM drum and loop trigger pads work just fine. :p

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)
by Lokeyfly on Sat May 04, 2019 8:31 pm
roland1 wroteThey are definitely great keyboards. Not cheap, either. You'd think they'd work with S1 if they already work in Reaper and so many other DAWs.

But I bet all those cheaper backlit little EDM drum and loop trigger pads work just fine. :p

Hah! That's the irony of some of this stuff. There's a lot of standardization, but there's always a few who have to edge out everybody, only to step into their own ....uhem.

I just feel bad for those who didn't get what's expected out of the gate.

Just picked up an Arturia Keylab MkII. Same price, only its working ln Studio One like a feline in a catnip factory.

. I voted up to help these guys.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"

Latest albums on iTunes

by roland1 on Sat May 04, 2019 10:15 pm
The Arturia Keylab MkII looks nice. Does she have a friend? :D

by Lokeyfly on Sun May 05, 2019 5:10 am
roland1 wroteThe Arturia Keylab MkII looks nice. Does she have a friend? :D

A little sister. Her name is "Essential". Both come in either a blond wig, or brunette. MkII is into Metal!
Gotta luv-it! :punk: :)

New song "Our Time"

Latest albums on iTunes

by roland1 on Sun May 05, 2019 7:28 am
*Humor is life's best defense against reality.

[or "Humour" for my fellow Canadians with a Latin spelling fetish. :) ]

*©Roland1. Any unlawful use of this quote is punishable by therapeutic water-boarding in the foreign military resort of your choice. Sorry. No pardons.

by anthonyvillena on Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:33 am
2019 is almost over. and still NOTHING.

YOU SUCK PRESONUS.

LISTEN TO YOUR PEOPLE PLEASE! THANK YOU
by PreAl on Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:15 am
anthonyvillena wrote2019 is almost over. and still NOTHING.

YOU SUCK PRESONUS.

Because there was only 45 votes for this, or because capital letters? Just asking for a friend.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by IanM5 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:14 am
anthonyvillena wrote2019 is almost over. and still NOTHING.

YOU SUCK PRESONUS.

I think you might be too angry to use Studio One. You need to go find a grumpier DAW. :lol:

Heavy-handed moderation can strangle a forum

42 postsPage 2 of 3
1, 2, 3