1 post
Page 1 of 1
Here is my dilemma: I have a Roland TD-25 V-Drum kit with v1.10 software on it. It's USB driver is set to "vendor". The PC has the Roland v1.00 USB driver to control the TD-25 interfacing to Studio One. When I select the TD-25 as both input and output in the audio interfacing, I can record the TD-25 sounds to a track while monitoring with the headphones or connected speaker of the sound module. This works fine as an "instrument" input via USB. What I cannot do is run Impact drums sounds in Studio One with the drum kit. I have a Akai MPK249 Keyboard controller also connected via USB. I even have midi channel selected only for the Roland input and made sure that it was not selected for the Akai device. When I loaded Impact and hit the drop down arrow in the right hand corner to change the control device from MPK249 to TD-25, the TD-25 was jot in the choices, just the MPK249. How do I fix this so I can run Impact with the TD-25?

AMD 8350 FX running at 4.01 Ghz, 32 GB RAM, 250 GB OCZ VECTOR SSD, 1 TB WD Caviar Black HDD, 2X MSI HD 7950 in cossfire, ASUS Sabertooth v2 MB, WIN 7 Pro 64, Presonus Studio One v3 Professional, Audiobox 22VSL, Akai pro MPK249 Keyboard Controller, KRK Rokit 8's G3, LG 23 Flat panel display, Fender Bronco Bass Modelling Amp, Fender Mustang III V2 Guitar Amp, Markbass C102 500W Combo amp w/ 15" extension speaker, Roland TD-25 V-Drum set.

1 post
Page 1 of 1