7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Im being told I need the VST3 version of channel strip and cus comp 2 for the track names to sync in the 360 mixer?
Problem is, SSL only has a VST2 version posted to download. Does anyone know where to get the VST3 version?

When I install the plugin its only a VST2 version (see pic)., Im stuck. Thx.

shell station hours

Mac Studio M1 Ultra running Ventura
RME MADIFACE PRO > FERROFISH A32 PRO AD/DA. FOCAL TWIN 6be MONITORS, GRACE M905 CONTROLLER, MANLEY, IGS, UA Audio, PULTEC, MAAG, WES AUDIO, NEVE, HERITAGE AUDIO, BETTERMAKER, Yada yada
by graytermedia on Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:48 am
johnboyd4 wroteIm being told I need the VST3 version of channel strip and cus comp 2 for the track names to sync in the 360 mixer?
Problem is, SSL only has a VST2 version posted to download. Does anyone know where to get the VST3 version?

shell station hours

I couldn't see you links, but I have both the UF8 and UC1 and I'm running the VST 3 version. If I recall, SSL's download page is a bit confusing, but the VST3 version is there.

tg

Mac Studio (2022) M1 MAX / 64GB / 2TB HD / macOS Ventura 13.5.1 / RME BabyFace Pro FS / SSL UF8 + UF1 + UC1 / Roland SYSTEM 8 / Komplete S61 / Keylab 61 mkII / Studio One 6.2 / Pro Tools Studio 2023.9 / Nuendo 13 / Reaper 6 / UVI Falcon / Komplete 14 / Omnisphere / Keyscape / Trilian / V Collection 9
by johnboyd4 on Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:43 am
graytermedia wrote
johnboyd4 wroteIm being told I need the VST3 version of channel strip and cus comp 2 for the track names to sync in the 360 mixer?

shell station hours

I couldn't see you links, but I have both the UF8 and UC1 and I'm running the VST 3 version. If I recall, SSL's download page is a bit confusing, but the VST3 version is there.

tg

I cant find it anywhere. Any chance you would email it to me?
[email protected]

RME MADIFACE PRO > FERROFISH A32 PRO AD/DA. FOCAL TWIN 6be MONITORS, GRACE M905 CONTROLLER, MANLEY, IGS, UA Audio, PULTEC, MAAG, WES AUDIO, NEVE, HERITAGE AUDIO, BETTERMAKER, Yada yada
by graytermedia on Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:47 pm
I didn't keep the installer. I just read via the SSL FB group that SSL's website is undergoing maintenance at the moment. I'm unable to log in to my account. I don't think it's a simple matter of giving you the .dll file. You need the full installer for presets and for the 360 software integration.

tg

Mac Studio (2022) M1 MAX / 64GB / 2TB HD / macOS Ventura 13.5.1 / RME BabyFace Pro FS / SSL UF8 + UF1 + UC1 / Roland SYSTEM 8 / Komplete S61 / Keylab 61 mkII / Studio One 6.2 / Pro Tools Studio 2023.9 / Nuendo 13 / Reaper 6 / UVI Falcon / Komplete 14 / Omnisphere / Keyscape / Trilian / V Collection 9
by johnboyd4 on Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:48 pm
graytermedia wroteI didn't keep the installer. I just read via the SSL FB group that SSL's website is undergoing maintenance at the moment. I'm unable to log in to my account. I don't think it's a simple matter of giving you the .dll file. You need the full installer for presets and for the 360 software integration.

tg

Yeah, thats weird. I got the full installer from the SSL website where you register your controller. I downloaded every installer on there and all of them are VST2. I hate when plugin companies do stuff like this.

by gastonmatthijsse on Sun May 22, 2022 11:38 pm
Hi,

Last weekend purchased the SSL UF8 & UC1 and discover the same issue in respect to not seeing the VST3 version of the plugins within Studio One although they do show up under the Library/Audio/VST3 plugin folder.

I'm on a Mac Mini M1 / OS

Any help would be appreciated ;-)
by Tacman7 on Mon May 23, 2022 7:53 am
I would look for it in plug in information on the view menu.

See if it's blacklisted etc. I'm not sure about m1 compatibility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WjMDxGKeA

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

7 posts
Page 1 of 1