4 posts
Page 1 of 1
is there a way to have the select "show all used controllers" in piano roll editor ?
in cubase I could simply select "show all used controllers" and it will show inly used controllers.
here in StudioOne I have to go thru menus to see which controllers I used. sometimes one might not remember certain controller that's used. or even for troubleshooting reasons or cleaning up of data its very useful to quickly have all used controllers to be displayed
by ts-12 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:15 pm
anyone ??
by Tacman7 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:35 pm
I notice I get different controllers, I think that it might already do that.

As far as when you import a midi file it seems to have all the controllers listed.

I just downloaded something to see:

EditControllers.jpg

Is that what you're referring to?

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by ts-12 on Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:56 am
Tacman7 wroteI notice I get different controllers, I think that it might already do that.

As far as when you import a midi file it seems to have all the controllers listed.

I just downloaded something to see:

EditControllers.jpg

Is that what you're referring to?

sort of.
I want it to show only used controller automation, but if certain controller automation is not used so it wont be shown at all.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1