27 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
Hi Richard,

That's fine I will wait for you to compile the information, no problem.
I guess you should even contact presonus and tell them about your research on this, I've seen many people posting / complaining about the C4 and C4Pro not being supported.
Now I moved from Sonar to S1 I was even wondering whether I would just simpy through my C4Pro away :)
You made my day :)
Thanks
Eric
by richardwhite14 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:22 am
Don’t throw away your C4Pro! Its a great device.

I think after I post things, I will send a note to Presonus (maybe Gregor or Joe Guilder) and perhaps they can promote this ability.. Perhaps on live “news” feed within Studio One.

I would hate to think of all the people out there with Mackie controllers that would ditch them in favour of lower quality controllers — because they didn’t know they would work with Studio One.

R.

ericherrmann wroteHi Richard,

I guess you should even contact presonus and tell them about your research on this, I've seen many people posting / complaining about the C4 and C4Pro not being supported.
Now I moved from Sonar to S1 I was even wondering whether I would just simpy through my C4Pro away :)
Thanks
Eric
by klypeman on Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:55 am
@richardwhite
You can send PM's by pressing the avatar to the other person and do it there.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by richardwhite14 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:46 am
Thanks!

R.

klypeman wrote@richardwhite
You can send PM's by pressing the avatar to the other person and do it there.
by richardwhite14 on Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:22 pm
Hi Eric:

I took a first stab at moving my C4 and MCU Pro configuration files into a bundle, and writing some documentation to help users get their C4 (and MCU Pro) working with Studio One using Bome MIDI Translator Pro.

Time permitting, I hope to return to the documentation and add more to it.

I have created a new thread to let others know about this. You will find the zip file I created which has instructions and configuration files. You can find this here:

viewtopic.php?p=263456#p263456

I would welcome your feedback on the documentation and configuration files. I'm sure there are things missing and some things which are confusing and need to be clarified. Please don't hesitate to send me a direct messages on this as required to help you get things going on your end, as well as to help me improve this package for other users.

Richard.

ericherrmann wroteHi Richard,

Thanks
Eric
by ericherrmann on Sat May 01, 2021 5:24 am
Sure I'll have a look and get back to you.
First thing I need to buy a license of Bore and get started with it.
I am so happy my C4Pro is going to have a 2nd life :)
Thank you so much Richard for you work!
by richardwhite14 on Sat May 01, 2021 6:09 am
Please let me know any feedback you can provide.

I expect it is going to take me/us some tweaking in the instructions to make sure everything is well documented as clearly as possible, and perhaps I might have to tweak the Bome file to make it more independent of users computer setup. But I’d like to be able to do this to promote the use of the MCU Pro and C4 as they are such nice controllers. Much better build quality than a lot of the other stuff I’ve seen.

R.

27 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2