3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I am trying to get my head around my new Atom controller and am hoping someone can tell me what I am doing wrong. I have it connected to Studio One, and most of the time it works well. I have Studio One set to activate the input of the selected Instrument channel, and most of the time the Atom follows as it should. Occasionally, however, it goes into the mode pictured. When it does I am still able to manually switch to song setup mode, for example, but outside of that no matter what track I select, the Atom stays in the pictured mode. The only way to get it working again us to open another song, then return to the one I was originally editing. I am running Win 10 and Studio One 4.5.3. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments
IMG_No_style_20190913_010640_processed-600x617-450x463.jpg
Last edited by bruceqld on Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by bruceqld on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:34 pm
For whatever reason it seems that on this particular song the Atom is randomly locking into note repeat mode, but no note repeats! Fingers crossed it is just an anomoly in this song.
by bruceqld on Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:14 pm
Just in case anyone else encounters this issue, it was easily resolved by creating a new song and using the 'import song data' command to restore all of the tracks, instruments, tempo track etc from the problematic song. Just finished a four hour session and the Atom now appears to be behaving :+1

3 posts
Page 1 of 1