30 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
pawelhebda wrotePresonus is cooking something big on 22 may so thats why It's so quiet around S1 stuff I think :)

Those plugs were made to promote hardware stuff for now.

Any idea of what’s dropping on May 22nd?

I've been doing this longer than you... Win10... S1 pro latest version... 64 bits... Rme latest drivers... All the ram and i7 monster... I'm only adding this info to speed up answers to my queries as it's torturous to have a thread stop in its tracks because the 1st response is always "give me all your info before I then tell you to pound sand". Xoxo
by pawelhebda on Wed May 16, 2018 2:05 am
brettgoodkin wrote
pawelhebda wrotePresonus is cooking something big on 22 may so thats why It's so quiet around S1 stuff I think :)

Those plugs were made to promote hardware stuff for now.

Any idea of what’s dropping on May 22nd?

:) sorry i'm just an user, and it's less then week to wait :)
by roblof on Wed May 16, 2018 12:17 pm
There is one thing that I’m uncertain of. Is it now possible to install those new plugins on the sl3 or is it coming with a future update?

I looked at the videos mentioning the new plugins but they are never demo’ed in the videos and I’ve seen no other videos about it...

iMac late 2015, Behringer X-Touch, M-Air mr18, X-Air xr18, x32 with Dante/aes67, x32-rack with Dante/aes67, s16 and sd16 stageboxes, p16 monitor system, TurboSound iQ-speakers, Waves x-wsg with SoundGrid server, Motör 61, BCR-2000, StudioLive 24, FirePod 10, Alesis HD24, Studio One Pro v3.5.6, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate, Nuendo 8.2, Ableton Live 8 Suite, Reaper 4, misc Line6 gear/software, True Temperament Frets on basses and guitars, Korg Kronos, Roland vk-7, Behringer Deepmind 12, Yamaha 02r.....
by SwitchBack on Wed May 16, 2018 4:33 pm
Yes, you can :)
by Jemusic on Wed May 16, 2018 5:09 pm
These Fat Channel Add-ons will install into Studio One 3.5.6. You need to be on this version though.

You don't need the Series III mixer to use these inside Studio One. But the concept there was though if you were using Capture connected to a Series III live mixer recording and had Fat Channels set up a certain way, then the same Fat Channels will open up in Studio One. If you purchase them for the mixer then you can also install them into Studio One. But one can install directly to Studio One also and just use as per normal.

They only show up inside the Fat Channel though. There are 11 extra paid ones that cover a wide range of EQ's and Compressors. All of which are very useable and very nice to use. They expand the sound options for the Series II mixer as well as add to Studio One.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4
iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface and Scarlett 18i20

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas - Eleanor Roosevelt
by BrentJammer on Thu May 17, 2018 5:07 am
I thing, roblof was asking, if the Plugins already work on the StudioLive III mixers. I couldn't find any video for the new Plugins, but Joe Gilder shows of the classic Fat Channel EQs and Comps on the SLIII.
by Bbd on Thu May 17, 2018 7:03 am
Yes the new plugs work in the mixers now.

Bbd

1) For HELP Read the Manual.
2) Create a SUPPORT TICKET. "Select Submit a Request".
3) For Comunity Help add your specs to your SIGNATURE AND
Include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce
Detailed how to HERE.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 4, Notion 6, Series III 24, Steinberg UR44, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Cental Station Plus, Eris 3.5, ELAC Sub, Equator D5 monitors, Akai MPK261, Roland T6
by roblof on Fri May 18, 2018 12:30 pm
Yes, this is what I meant.

I have yet to find any videos showing the plugins working on the mixer as I’m a bit curious.

Also, in the latest presonus video it was mentioned that the plugins were available on all of the 32ch. However, the busses were never mentioned...?

BrentJammer wroteI thing, roblof was asking, if the Plugins already work on the StudioLive III mixers. I couldn't find any video for the new Plugins, but Joe Gilder shows of the classic Fat Channel EQs and Comps on the SLIII.

iMac late 2015, Behringer X-Touch, M-Air mr18, X-Air xr18, x32 with Dante/aes67, x32-rack with Dante/aes67, s16 and sd16 stageboxes, p16 monitor system, TurboSound iQ-speakers, Waves x-wsg with SoundGrid server, Motör 61, BCR-2000, StudioLive 24, FirePod 10, Alesis HD24, Studio One Pro v3.5.6, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate, Nuendo 8.2, Ableton Live 8 Suite, Reaper 4, misc Line6 gear/software, True Temperament Frets on basses and guitars, Korg Kronos, Roland vk-7, Behringer Deepmind 12, Yamaha 02r.....
by BrentJammer on Sun May 20, 2018 2:35 am
I really would like to know, if there's a plan for some kind of "upgrade path" by Presonus? Now that I bought one of the compressors, I might definitely go for one of the bigger packages or the full collection later.

ATM it seems like I'll have to pay twice, not a good option. Will there be upgrade options, Presonus?
by daab1 on Wed May 23, 2018 6:17 am
Hi, anyone compared this one with the new UAD SSL G Bus Compressor ?

30 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2