3 posts
Page 1 of 1
last week I used, everything working normal, this week I try to turn on and nothing happened...
this is a new table less than 2 years old (used only for church) 1 or 2 times a week ...

I tried to call the support 3 times, whenever I start explaining the problem they hang up!

I sent email to the support and I didn't have any answer !!!

if someone here can help me thank you
by Bbd on Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:04 pm
Presonus Support should be able to help you.
Not sure of the issue but please try again.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by ForumAdmin on Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:18 pm
Hi,

Looked at your account and not seeing any other support tickets for this. If you called the number for PreSonus . we don't take calls after hours. There is no message system, the pre-recorded message plays and then the system hangs up, the message does inform you if you're looking for support how to contact us which you did do.

We see you posted a support ticket at 10:19pm on Saturday night, (last night).
Please be patient at the support team does not work weekends.
They will respond to you on Monday morning.

Forum Admin
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 5 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1