The last update caused a lot of crashing problems for others and myself in different areas.
I followed a previous recommendation and did the following....
**An application settings refresh may help to settle things down a bit so please give that a try...
Go to Help>Open Settings folder.
Copy the contents of the folder over to a new folder on your desktop.
Close S1 and delete the contents of the settings folder with the exception of the user.license file as well as the "Extensions" folder.
Open S1 and go to Studio One>Options (Preferences on a Mac) to reconfigure your settings.**
Had to redo all the settings (didn't take long) but when comparing the new folder to the old one, I found a lot of old files that shouldn't of probably still been there. Now studio one runs like silk again. Noticed there was a license file folder in the old that I didn't need either. Maybe S1 is putting them somewhere else now because I had to redownload a license file and it worked but never put a "Liscense Folder" back in the settings folder.
I don't know if it's just me but the graphics seem to look a lot better too. It was worth the small effort. Tested everything I could including waves 11 (Which some believed to be the culprit) and everything works fine again. If you've been through a few versions of Studio One, I would do this even if you think you don't have problems yet.
Helpful but in the wrong section - this should be moved to Studio One Forum Community Support.
Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Mojave OS 10.14.6, 64 bit, Studio One 5 Professional (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Editor, Digital Performer 10, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 1.93, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Alesis Q49, Audient iD14, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest