Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Total newbie here. I search for info on the web to get specific user answers about Studio One2 minutia , and I'm finding internet links to relevant conversations dead-end at the new PreSonus forum welcome page. That means I have for go into the old forum and try to do the search again to find the post. Not cool. Worse, I see that even that option will die with the old forum lockdown on 7/31.

Is there anyway to keep the old forum up and available for research purposes only? This is a real bummer.

~jv
by matthewgorman on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:31 pm
The old forum will remain up, but read only.

In the interim, below the link that you would normally click in google, there is a file path (green colored link) just below that. Directly to the right of that is an arrow for the cached version. Click that and it brings you to the old forum page.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by axelm on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:52 am
I'll do a Google search and find answers to my presonus query. I click on it and it takes me to this forum, but I cannot find the posting it refers me here to find. :!: Even if I paste the post heading in the search box :!:

What am I missing?
by matthewgorman on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:33 am

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by mwright137 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:29 pm
Merged the two similar threads.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website

5 posts
Page 1 of 1